NBRC Recruitment 2021 - Junior Research Fellow Vacancies - 31,000 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Mar 04, 2021 09:13 AM | Sivasanagri
|Company Name||NBRC Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 31,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Gurgaon Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||19/03/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Delhi (NCR) Govt Jobs|
NATIONAL BRAIN RESEARCH CENTRE (NBRC) invites application for the position of “Junior Research Fellow (Project)” in SERB funded project entitled “Exploring Auditory Perception in House Crows using functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging and Neuroanatomical Techniques”.
1. Name of the post :Junior Research Fellow (Project)
2. No. of Position :One
3. Essential Qualification : M. Sc. in Life Sciences or Physical Sciences 60% and above marks from matriculation onwards.
4. Eligibility Criteria : Candidate qualified any National Eligibility Test (NET). NETs include CSIR-UGC NET including LS category, ICMRJRF, GATE, Biotechnology Eligibly Test and Joint Graduate Entrance Examination for Biology & Interdisciplinary Life Science (JGEEBILS)
5. Desirable Qualification :Experience in animal handling, basic histological techniques and microscopy will be preferred. Candidates should be highly motivated to work in an academic environment with other students and PDFs.
6. Tenure : The tenure will be for a period of one year initially and may be extended on performance review. The post is co-terminus with the project. Selected candidates should abide by the rules and regulations of NBRC.
7. Accommodation : Accommodation may be provided as per rules of NBRC and as per availability in the Hostel at NBRC Campus, Manesar.
8. No TA / DA will be payable to the candidates for attending the interview. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview to be held at NBRC.
Selection Procedure :
1. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview to be held at NBRC.
How to Apply :
1. Candidates interested in Systems Neuroscience and fulfilling the following requirement can send the filled-in application form along with a bio-data and self-attested photocopies of certificates in support of their qualifications and experience through speed-post / courier by 19th March 2021 to “The Administrative Officer (Academics), National Brain Research Centre, Nainwal Mode, Gurgaon-122 052 (Haryana)”.
2. Due to the current situation (COVID-19) candidates can apply by post or by email (documents require in pdf format only) (email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from NBRC, please click on the Apply Now button below.