NBRC Recruitment 2021 - Casualty Medical Officer Vacancy - 83,000 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Feb 12, 2021 16:48 PM | Ranjani
|Company Name||NBRC Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Casualty Medical Officer Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 83,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Gurgaon Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||25/02/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Haryana Govt Jobs|
NATIONAL BRAIN RESEARCH CENTRE (NBRC) invites application for the position of Casualty Medical Officer (Project) under the DBT funded project titled “Magnetoencephalography (MEG) Resource Facility” a joint project between NBRC, Manesar and AIIMS, New Delhi.
1. Name of the post: Casualty Medical Officer (Project)
2. No. of Position(s): 01 (One)
3. Essential Qualification MBBS (with a valid pass sheet of final MBBS along with 1 year internship /MS/MD/.
4. Desirable Qualification /experience: Candidates will be preferred having MS/MD/BDS (which should cover administration of IV fluids, venous line establishment, intubation, CPR, emergency treatment protocols etc.) / PhD and Having one year experience in working with neurological patients and managing epilepsy. Person who are staying near Manesar.
5. Special Requirement: The appointment will be at NBRC, however the requirement to travel to AIIMS, New Delhi may arise frequently.
6. Emoluments : 83,000/- pm (consolidated). No other allowances are applicable.
7. Tenure: The appointment will be made on contract basis up to 31st March 2021 or duration of the project, whichever is earlier. Continuation of appointment will depend upon satisfactory performance during the appointment and validity of the project. The post is co-terminus with the project. Selected candidates should abide by the rules and regulations of NBRC.
Selection Procedure :
Only candidates who are shortlisted by screening committee will be informed for the interview.
How to Apply :
Interested candidates fulfilling the following requirement can submit duly filled in application as per attached format and bio-data along with self-attested copies of certificate in support of their qualification and experience latest by 25th February 2021 (No application will be consider if received after 05:30 PM ) to “ The Administrative Officer (Academic), National Brain Research Centre, NH-08, , Nainwal Mode, Manesar Gurgaon, (Haryana)-122052” Due to current situation (COVID -19) candidates can apply by post or through email (email ID: email@example.com and copy to firstname.lastname@example.org).
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from NBRC, please click on the Apply Now button below.