Fresh Post: NBRC Recruitment 2020 - Scientist B Vacancies - 50,000 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Jun 06, 2020 15:29 PM | Abisha
|Company Name||NBRC Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Scientist B Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 50,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Gurgaon Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||30/06/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Haryana Govt Jobs|
1. Minimum qualification: i. M. Sc. in Life Science / B. Tech. (Biotechnology) or equivalent degree from a recognized University / Institute.
ii. Strong academic record matriculation onwards with minimum of 55% marks
2. Desirable qualification: Experience in managing research project (s) and /or coordinating with investigators. Ability to multitask and document the activities of the project. Mode and duration of appointment: Appointment will be made on contract basis, initially up to 17th December, 2020 or the duration of the project, whichever is earlier. Continuation of appointment will depend upon satisfactory performance during the appointment period and validity of the project. The post is co-terminus with the project.
3. Duties: Scientist B will be involved in coordination with different Centres and investigators involved in the study for smooth running of the project. The responsibilities also include preparing
reports and organizing meetings etc.
4. Emoluments: Rs. 50,000/- per month (consolidated) with 10% increase every subsequent year. No other allowances / benefits will be admissible.
5. Accommodation: Accommodation may be provided according to rules of NBRC and subject to availability.
6. Project Site Principal Investigator: Director, NBRC.
Selection Procedure :
How to Apply :
1. Applications are invited for the position of Scientist ‘B’ (Project) under the Dementia Science Programme (Bio-banking) funded by DBT and coordinated by Director, National Brain Research Centre, Manesar, Haryana. The interested candidates fulfilling the requirements can submit their application latest by 30th June, 2020 to “The Administrative Officer, National Brain Research Centre, Nainwal Mode, Manesar-122 052, Gurugram, Haryana.”
2. No TA/ DA will be payable to the candidates for attending the interview
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from NBRC, please click on the Apply Now button below.