NBRC Recruitment 2020 - Senior Engineer Vacancies - Apply Soon
Last updated: Sep 16, 2020 16:13 PM | Pavithra
|Company Name||NBRC Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Senior Engineer Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Job Location||Manesar Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||09/10/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Delhi (NCR) Govt Jobs|
National Brain Research Centre (NBRC), Manesar, is an apex co-ordinating body for research in Neuroscience with the objective of undertaking basic research towards understanding brain structure and function in health and disease. The centre is located at Manesar, Haryana, 50 km from New Delhi. NBRC would like to recruit suitable person for the following position.
1. Designation & Pay Level: Senior Engineer & Level-12 as per 7th CPC.
2. Job Description: To co-ordinate and to have overall supervision of the maintenance work pertaining to Civil, Electrical and Mechanical. Engineering.
3. Mode of recruitment: Direct Recruitment/Deputation including Short-term contract.
4. Prescribed Educational Qualifications/ minimum experience/ competency:
(a) For Direct Recruitment : M.Tech/M.E. or equivalent degree in engineering from a recognised University/ Institute with eight years supervisory experience in the relevant field preferably in a Central/ State Government Department/ University/ Deemed University or educational/ scientific/ research institution, PSU/ autonomous body under Central/ State Government. OR Bachelors degree in Engineering/ Technology or AMIE or equivalent degree in engineering from a recognised University/ Institute with ten years’ supervisory experience in the relevant field preferably in a Central/ State Government Department, university/ deemed university or educational/ scientific/ research institution, 2 PSU/ autonomous body under Central/ State Government.
(b) Desirable: Knowledge of Govt. rules and regulations and working on computers.
(c) For Deputation (including short term contract): Officials from Central or State Government Departments/ Scientific/ Research/ Teaching institutions/ Universities/ Autonomous bodies/ Government funded organizations, subject to fulfilment of the following conditions: Holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre OR with ten years’ regular service in case of incumbent holding Masters’ degree and 12 years’ experience holding Bachelors’ degree, in responsible capacity with either five years’ experience in Level 11 or ten years’ experience in Level 10 or eight years’ experience in Level 11 and Level 10 put together out of which two years’ experience should be in Level 11 and Possessing the qualifications prescribed for direct recruitment.
1. The initial appointment by Direct recruitment/ contract including short term (>2 years) shall be on probation for a period of 2 years from the date which he/she assumes charge of the post.
2. The probation period of a staff member may be terminated or extended for a period not exceeding two years with the approval of the authority
3. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
4. The post advertised shall be need based without any commitment for its filling.
5. Candidates who are desirous of being considered for the above post and who can be relieved immediately on selection may apply in the prescribed application form attached along with this information sheet. Application form in the prescribed application format along with the following documents must reach Administrative Officer, National Brain Research Centre, Nainwal Road, Manesar 122052, Gurgaon, Haryana. Self-Attested copies of Certificates. Application Fee (non-refundable) Rs. 500/- for General, Rs. 300/- for SC/ST/OBC/Women Candidates in the form of Demand Draft in favour of “Director, NBRC” payable at Gurgaon/ Manesar. Names of three references working in senior positions, who can certify the working/ conduct of the candidate.
6. Advertisement No., Name of the post and Post Code applied for should be clearly mentioned on the Envelope and on the Application Form, failing which the application will not be considered. Applications received after the last date, without proper desired Demand Draft, without self-attested copies of testimonials and certificates etc. /incomplete applications may be rejected. The application fee can also be paid online, and the receipt should be attached with application. The bank details are as follows
7. Bank account details:
(a) institution account name: national brain research centre
(b) account no: 056010100453998
(c) ifsc code: utib0000056
(d) bank name (in full): axis bank ltd.
(e) swift code: axisinbb056
8. Nationality: Indian citizens only shall be eligible to apply.
9. The applicants in Government/Semi-government organizations/ public sector undertaking/ autonomous organizations shall have to submit a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the present employer either with application form or at the time of Interview, if shortlisted. Such applicants shall not be interviewed in case of their failure to produce the ‘NOC’.
10. Merely fulfilling the minimum prescribed qualification and experience will not vest any right on a candidate for being called for interview. Since it may not be possible to call all the candidates for interview, the applications will be short listed and the decision of the duly constituted Screening Committee will be final. The Centre will not entertain any correspondence in this respect and interim enquiries will not be attended to.
11. Candidate may specify the category they belong to and attach documentary proof in case they belong to OBC/SC/ST/PH/Ex-serviceman category.
Terms & conditions and Application Form may be downloaded from the website of NBRC (www.nbrc.ac.in)
Selection Procedure :
Merely fulfilling the minimum prescribed qualification and experience will not vest any right on a candidate for being called for interview. Since it may not be possible to call all the candidates for interview, the applications will be short listed and the decision of the duly constituted Screening Committee will be final. The Centre will not entertain any correspondence in this respect and interim enquiries will not be attended to.
How to Apply :
Application form in the prescribed application format along with the following documents must reach Administrative Officer, National Brain Research Centre, Nainwal Road, Manesar 122052, Gurgaon, Haryana. Last date for receipt of completed application form is 09/10/2020
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from NBRC, please click on the Apply Now button below.