NBRC Recruitment 2020 - Project Scientist III Vacancy - Salary 78,000 - Apply Now
Last updated: Sep 16, 2020 15:00 PM | Pavithra
|Company Name||NBRC Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Project Scientist III Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 78,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Manesar Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||30/09/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Delhi (NCR) Govt Jobs|
Applications are invited for the position of Project Scientist-III under the NBRC Flagship project entitled “Comparative Mapping of Common Mental Disorders (CMD) Over Lifespan” funded by DBT and coordinated by Director, National Brain Research Centre, Manesar, Haryana.
1. Minimum qualification: MD in Physiology/ Psychiatry/ Biochemistry/ Radiology or related areas with 06 years of clinic/research experience Or Ph. D. in Neurophysiology / Neuroscience / Cognitive Science with 06 years’ research experience in experiments with human psychophysics or brain imaging using EEG / MEG / fMRI.
2. Mode and duration of appointment: Appointment will be made on contract basis, initially for one year. Continuation of appointment will depend upon satisfactory performance during the appointment period and validity of the project. The post is co-terminus with the project.
3. Duties: Project Scientist-III: Will lead data collection/ analysis and design of experiments using healthy and clinical populations with mental disorders, liaison with psychiatrists from AIIMS, and statistical analysis of data. Data curation, presenting research outputs in conferences and writing manuscripts for publications in reputed journals will be the desired goals.
4. Emoluments: ` 78,000/- per month + 8% HRA. No other allowances / benefits will be admissible.
5. Accommodation: Accommodation may be provided according to rules of NBRC and subject to availability.
6. Project Site Principal Investigator: Dr. Arpan Banerjee, NBRC.
No TA/ DA will be payable to the candidates for attending the interview.
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
The interested candidates fulfilling the requirements can submit their application latest by 30th September, 2020 to “The Administrative Officer, National Brain Research Centre, Nainwal Mode, Manesar-122 052, Gurugram, Haryana.”
Completely filled in application form along with the requisite documents should be sent to “The Administrative Officer, National Brain Research Centre, NH-8, Manesar-122052, Distt Gurugram, Haryana”. The envelope containing the application form should be marked “Application for Project Scientist -III”. Interested candidates can apply on or before 30th September, 2020.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from NBRC, please click on the Apply Now button below.