NBRC Recruitment 2020 - Accounts Administrative Assistant Vacancy - Salary 25,000 - Apply Now
Last updated: Sep 16, 2020 16:17 PM | Pavithra
|Company Name||NBRC Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Accounts Administrative Assistant Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 25,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Gurgaon Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||30/09/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Delhi (NCR) Govt Jobs|
1. Essential qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Commerce (B. Com.) along with 01-year relevant experience preferably in Govt. / Semi Govt. Organization / Public Sector Undertaking / Autonomous Organization, Educational Institutions, Universities etc.
2. Desirable qualifications and experience: Candidates having a degree of MBA (Finance) or CA/ICWA will be preferred.Knowledge of financial rules, Accounting procedure and Preparation of Budget, Taxation Work (TDS specialization), Foreign Remittance, Knowledge of ERP-Tally, MS-Office etc.
3. No. of Positio: One
4. Mode of appointment: In a project on contract & co-terminus with the project
5. Fixed Emoluments: ` 25,000/- per month (consolidated)
6. Tenure: Initially for a period upto March 2021 which may be extended on the basis of performance review and requirement or till the project lasts, whichever is earlier.
1. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
2. Competent authority in exceptional cases may relax requirements of age / educational qualification/ experience.
3. The posts advertised shall be need based without any commitment for its filling, and number of vacancies may vary.
4. Advertisement No. and Name of the post applied for should be clearly mentioned on the Envelope and on the Application Form, failing which the application will not be considered. Applications received after the last date, without attested copies of testimonials and certificates etc. / incomplete applications may be rejected.
5. The applicants in Government / Semi-government Organizations / Public Sector Undertaking Autonomous Organizations must send their applications “Through Proper Channel”. The applications received without the recommendations of the Employers will not be considered.
6. Merely fulfilling the minimum prescribed qualification and experience will not vest any right on a candidate for being called for interview. Since it may not be possible to call all the candidates for interview, the applications will be short listed and the decision of the duly constituted Screening Committee will be final. The Centre will not entertain any correspondence in this respect and interim enquiries will not be attended to.
7. Applications received after due date may not be considered.
8. The job contract will be regulated as per the terms of the project and the prevailing rules and procedure followed at NBRC time to time.
9. No communication will be entertained in this regard.
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
Interested candidates fulfilling the following requirement can submit their bio-data along with self attested copies of certificates in support of their qualifications and experience mentioned in the bio-data latest by 30th September, 2020
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from NBRC, please click on the Apply Now button below.