NBRC Sarkari Naukri 2020: Scientist III/Assistant Professor Vacancies - Apply Now
Last updated: Apr 24, 2020 11:55 AM | Sivasanagri
|Company Name||NBRC Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Scientist III/Assistant Professor Jobs|
|No of Posts||4 Posts|
|Job Location||Gurgaon Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||05/05/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Haryana Govt Jobs|
1. Post: Scientist III/Assistant Professor
2. Prescribed Educational Qualifications/ minimum experience/ competency: Ph.D./ equivalent degree in Engineering/ post graduate medical qualification-MD or equivalent with original high quality research work as evidenced by publications or publications & patents, with 3 years of post-qualification experience in Neuroscience or related fields
General Conditions: -
1. Shown above are the immediately available positions. The number of positions filled shall be based on the availability of suitable candidates, and the requirement and ability of the Centre to support their laboratory set up.
2. All educational, professional and technical qualifications should be from a recognized Board / University.
3. The experience requirement specified for each post should be the experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications required for the post.
4. The initial appointment by Direct recruitment/ contract including short term (>2 years) shall be on probation for a period of 2 years from the date which he/she assumes charge of the post.
5. The probation period may be extended with the approval of the competent authority
6. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification. 7. Age relaxation will be as per instructions/ orders of the Central Govt. There shall be no upper age limit for regular employees of NBRC or any employee of DBT.
8. Outstation SC/ST candidates called for interview will be paid to & fro second class railway fare for travel within India, as per the GOI rules on production of the proof of the same.
9. The post advertised shall be need based without any commitment for its filling.
10. Nationality: Indian citizens, persons with OCI status, NRI, PIO shall be eligible for appointment.
11. Interested candidates are requested to send the complete application as per the prescribed format along with their bio-data containing details of qualifications, positions held, professional experience/distinctions, copies of notable publications and personal details like date of birth, citizen ship status etc (preferably in a single PDF file), with names and e-mail addresses of at least five potential referees along with self-attested copies of certificate and application fee (as prescribed below) to firstname.lastname@example.org. The application should also be accompanied by a three to four page note on the proposed research programme. If the candidate is unwilling or unable to send the application through email can send in the prescribed application format along with the documents to The Director, National Brain Research Centre, Nainwal Mode, Manesar 122052, Gurgaon, Haryana.
Selection Procedure :
How to Apply :
For consideration in the current round of selection, the last date will be 5 in May 2020.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from NBRC, please click on the Apply Now button below.