NBRC Recruitment 2020 - Senior R & D Engineer Vacancies - 45,000 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: May 13, 2020 18:49 PM | Suganya
|Company Name||NBRC Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Senior R & D Engineer Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 45,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Gurgaon Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||26/05/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Haryana Govt Jobs|
Applications are invited for the position of Senior R&D Engineer (Project) in the laboratory of Prof. Pravat K. Mandal at National Brain Research Centre, Manesar, India. The primary scientific interest of the lab is to identify early in vivo biomarkers for neurodegenerative disorders, particularly Alzheimer’s disease.
1. Minimum qualification: M.E. / M. Tech (Electrical / Electronics / ECE / Biomedical and six months’ research experience Minimum 55% marks from matriculation onwards.
2. Desirable Experience: Prior hands on experience with Digital Image processing is welcome.
i. Expertise in Matlab coding.
ii. Strong academic record and clear evidence of research focus as demonstrated by.
3. Emoluments: 45,000/- p.m. (consolidated) + 03% increment per year (No other allowances are applicable).
4. Job Profile: Application of fMRI and QSM in Alzheimer’s disease
5. Tenure: Appointment will be upto 23rd January, 2021. The post is co-terminus with the project. Selected candidates will have to abide by the rules and regulations of NBRC.
6. Accommodation: Accommodation may be provided as per rules of NBRC, subject to availability.
Selection Procedure :
1. Academics credentials
2. Statement of Purpose
3. Recommendations letter (Two)
How to Apply :
1. Interested candidates fulfilling the following requirement can submit duly filled-in application as per attached format and bio-data alongwith self-attested copies of certificates in support of their qualifications and experience by speed-post addressed to “Administrative Officer, National Brain Research Centre, Nainwal Mode, Manesar - 122 052, Distt- Gurugram (Haryana) latest by 26th May, 2020.
2. Curriculum vitae including the following: Employment History. Research Experience – title, objective and brief description of the project.
ii. Include your published / accepted research publications. Please specify the publication details, your contribution as an author to multiauthored publications, plus the standing of the journal
3. Statement of purpose (minimum 500 words) indicating your research interests and experience:
4. Prepare your statement of objectives and goals in whatever form clearly presents your views. Include as far as you can, your particular interests and show how your background supports these interests. Please discuss how your academic and work experience to date qualifies you for this position.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from NBRC, please click on the Apply Now button below.