NBRC Recruitment 2020 - Research Associate I Vacancy - Salary 47,000 - Apply Now
Last updated: Sep 16, 2020 15:54 PM | Pavithra
|Company Name||NBRC Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Research Associate I Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 47,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Gurgaon Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||30/09/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Haryana Govt Jobs|
1. National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) invites applications for the position of “Research Associate – I (Project)” in DBT/WT India Alliance funded project entitled “Investigating the role of nicotinic neuromodulation in levodopa-induced dyskinesias”. The human motor neurophysiology and neuromodulation lab at NBRC is interested in understanding the physiology of human motor control and the pathophysiology of movement disorders using a multimodal approach .
2. The prospective candidate is expected to : Perform cutting-edge research in the area of quantitative neurophysiology/ neuroimaging including, but not limited to, magneto-/electroencephalography (M/EEG), functional MRI and diffusion tensor imaging (DTI). Disseminate research results through publications in international peer-reviewed scientific journals. Support and mentor research of PhD students and project assistants in the group
3.Name of the post Research Associate – I (Project)
4. No. of positions 01 (One)
5. Essential Qualification : MD/MS/MDS or PhD degree in Life Sciences/Engineering from a recognized university or institution with thesis work in the field of human neuroimaging/ neurophysiology.
6.Desirable Qualification : Proficiency in human neuroimaging/ neurophysiological data acquisition and quantitative analysis methods. Good programming skills in MATLAB or Python. Hands-on experience with standard libraries for neural data analysis such as SPM, FreeSurfer, FSL, AFNI, Fieldtrip or similar. Significant track record of research and publications in international peer-reviewed Science Citation Indexed journals. Effective communication skills, both written and verbal. Track record of effectively working both independently and as part of a team.
7.Fellowship : ₹ 47,000/- (consolidated) . No other allowances are applicable.
8. Project Investigator Dr. Nivethida Thirugnanasambandam For academic questions, send email to email@example.com Please do not send application materials to this email-address.
9. Tenure The tenure will be a period of one year initially and may be extended for another year based on performance review. Selected candidates should abide by the rules and regulations of NBRC.
10. Accommodation Accommodation may be provided as per rules of NBRC, subject to availability.
Selection Procedure :
Only candidates who are shortlisted by the screening committee will be informed and invited for interview.
How to Apply :
1.Interested candidates fulfilling the following requirements can submit duly filled in application as per attached format latest by 30th September, 2020 to “The Administrative Officer, National Brain Research Centre, Nainwal Mode, Gurugram-122 052(Haryana)”.
2. No TA/DA will be payable to the candidates for attending the interview.
3. Due to current situation (COVID -19) candidates can apply by post or through email (email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org).
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from NBRC, please click on the Apply Now button below.