NBRC Recruitment 2020 - Project Assistant Vacancies - 31000 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Dec 11, 2020 16:20 PM | Pavithra
|Company Name||NBRC Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Project Assistant Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 31,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Gurgaon Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||29/12/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Haryana Govt Jobs, Delhi (NCR) Govt Jobs|
NATIONAL BRAIN RESEARCH CENTRE (NBRC) invites application for the position of “Project Assistant (Project)” in DBT funded project entitled “CSRISPR-Cas13-mediated engineering of endogenous long non-coding RNAs for fluorescent tagging to study RNA dynamics”. Advertisement No.: Acad./23/2020
1. Name of the post : Project Assistant (Project) No. of Position : One
2. Essential Qualification : Master’s Degree in Natural or Agricultural Sciences / MVSc or bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology or Medicine from a recognized University or equivalent
Essential Experience : Experience in molecular biology and biochemistry or cell biology or bioinformatic analysis of gene expression.
3. Desirable qualification and experiences : (I) Candidate should have secured at least 60% and above marks from matriculation onwards (II) Experience in molecular cloning or cell culture or light microscopy or Matlab / Python language will be preferred. Candidates should be highly motivated to work in an academic environment and in team of Ph.D. students and PDFs.
4. Fellowship : ` 31,000/- + 16% HRA pm. No other allowances are applicable)
5. Tenure : The tenure will be a period of one year initially and may be extended on performance review. The post is co-terminus with the project. Selected candidates should abide by the rules and regulations of NBRC.
6. Accommodation : Accommodation may be provided as per rules of NBRC, subject to availability.
Selection Procedure :
Only candidates who are shortlisted by the screening committee will be informed and invited for interview at NBRC.
How to Apply :
Interested candidate fulfilling the following requirement can submit duly filled in application as per attached format and bio-data along with self-attested copies of certificates in support of their qualifications and experience latest by 29th December, 2020 to “The Administrative Officer (Academics), National Brain Research Centre, Nainwal Mode, Gurugram-122 052 (Haryana)”: Due to the current situation (COVID-19) candidates can apply by post or by email (email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org).
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from NBRC, please click on the Apply Now button below.