NBRC Recruitment 2020 - Project Assistant Vacancies - 31,000 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Aug 28, 2020 11:10 AM | Sivasanagri
|Company Name||NBRC Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Project Assistant Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 31,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Gurgaon Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||07/09/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Haryana Govt Jobs|
National Brain Research Centre (NBRC), Manesar-122052, Gurgaon, invites applications for one position of Project Assistant (Project) under DBT funded Project tiled “Role of default mode brain network in normal cognitive functions” (Ramalingaswami Fellowship-2014- 2015).
1. Name of the position: Project Assistant (Project)
2. No. of Post: 01 (One)
3. Essential qualification: Master’s in Natural or Agricultural Science / MVSc or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology or Medicinefrom a recognized University or equivalent.
4. Desirable: Given the nature of the project the following background and experience will be considered an added advantage. Basic knowledge of programming (Matlab, Python, R) and Signal processing, Computational methods and modelling, basic statistics as evidenced through previous experience and projects.
5. Job profile / responsibility: The focus of the project will be to unravel the link between Brain connectivity and dynamics across variety of common mental disorders (CMD) over the human lifespan. In this project, we are going to relate EEG, fMRI brain activity patterns, anatomy and functional connectivity alterations with behavioral deficits observed in younger and elderly cohort to understand whether the young and elderly groups typically exhibit overlapping and nonoverlapping features observed in large scale brain networks and dynamics. Finally, an overarching aim of this project would be to use and apply computational models to gain insight into age associated brain connectivity changes and behavioral phenotype and symptom severity.
6. Mandatory requirement: A Statement of Purpose (SOP) should accompany the application, without which the application will not be considered. The SOP is a critical document that must state clearly and specifically the relationship between the applicant’s interests and the research objectives of the lab.
7. Fellowship: 31,000/- pm (consolidated) No other allowances are applicable)
8. Tenure: The tenure will be for a period of one year initially, extendable on performance review. The post is co-terminus with the project. Selected candidates should abide by the rules and regulations of NBRC
Selection Procedure :
Only candidates who are shortlisted by the screening committee will be informed and invited for interview at NBRC.
How to Apply :
1. Interested candidates fulfilling the following requirement can submit duly filled-in application as per attached format and bio-data alongwith self-attested copies of certificates in support of their qualifications and experience by speed-post addressed to the The Administrative Officer, National Brain Research Centre, Nainwal Mode, Manesar - 122052, Distt- Gurgaon (Haryana). Last date of receipt of application form will be by 5.30 P.M. on 07th September, 2020.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from NBRC, please click on the Apply Now button below.