Fresh Post: NBRC Recruitment 2020 - Programme Coordinator Vacancies - 60,000 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Jun 06, 2020 15:03 PM | Sangeetha
|Company Name||NBRC Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Programme Coordinator Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 15,600 - Rs. 60,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Manesar Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||30/06/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Delhi (NCR) Govt Jobs|
National Brain Research Centre (Nbrc), Manesar-122 052, Gurgaon, Requires A Programme Coordinator (Delcon Project).
1. Essential qualification: Master’s degree in Library Sciences from a recognized University alongwith 08 years’ relevant experience in Library Environment in Govt. / Semi Govt. organization / Public Sector undertaking / Autonomous organization etc.
2. Desirable qualifications and experienceL: a) Diploma in Computer Application.
b) Ability to prepare reports and to correspond with Senior Officers/ Secretaries / Advisors etc.
c) Knowledge of M.S. Office.
d) Ability to handle project independently .
e) Ability to use computers in the context of a Library Network.
3. Mode of appointment: On deputation / contract & co-terminus with the project.
4. Pay Scale: Rs 15,600 to Rs 39,100 with Grade pay of 7,600/- (Admissible if the candidate is selected on deputation basis) OR Rs 60,000/- per month (consolidated) (Admissible if the candidate is selected on contract basis) (No other allowance is admissible) Note: Retired persons having the requisite qualification and experience can also apply on contract basis against the consolidated monthly emoluments of Rs 60,000/- (No other allowance is admissible)
5. Tenure i) Selected on Deputation basis: Initially for six months which may be extended on the basis of performance review and requirement or till the project lasts (whichever is earlier). ii) Selected on Contract basis: Initially for six months which may be extended on the basis of performance review and requirement or till the project lasts (whichever is earlier). iii) In case of selection of retired personnel, the tenure will be either for six months which may be extended on the basis of performance and requirement or till completion of the project whichever is earlier.
i). Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
ii). Competent authority in exceptional cases may relax requirements of age / educational qualification/ experience (except in case of retired personnel in respect of age).
iii). The posts advertised shall be need based without any commitment for its filling, and number of vacancies may vary.
iv). Advertisement No., Name of the post and Post Code applied for should be clearly mentioned on the Envelope and on the Application Form, failing which the application will not be considered. Applications received after the last date, without self-attested copies of testimonials and certificates etc. / incomplete applications may be rejected.
v). The applicants in Government/Semi-government organizations / public sector undertaking autonomous organizations must send their applications Through Proper Channel. The applications received without the recommendations of the employers may not be considered.
vi). Merely fulfilling the minimum prescribed qualification and experience will not vest any right on a candidate for being called for interview. Since it may not be possible to call all the candidates for interview, the applications will be short listed and the decision of the duly constituted Screening Committee will be final. The Centre will not entertain any correspondence in this regard and interim enquiries will not be attended to.
vii). Applications received after due date may not be considered.
viii). The job contract will be regulated as per the terms of the project and the prevailing rules and procedure followed at NBRC time to time.
Selection Procedure :
How to Apply :
Interested candidates (including retired personnel) fulfilling the following requirement can submit their filled in application form on prescribed proforma as enclosed alongwith, attested copies of certificates in support of their qualifications and experience mentioned in the application form latest by 30th June, 2020 to Administrative Officer, National Brain Research Centre, Nainwal Mode, Manesar-122 052, Distt- Gurugram Haryana.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from NBRC, please click on the Apply Now button below.