NBRC Recruitment 2020 - Personal Secretary Vacancies - Apply Now
Last updated: Jun 06, 2020 10:46 AM | Sangeetha
|Company Name||NBRC Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Personal Secretary Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Job Location||Gurgaon Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||03/07/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Haryana Govt Jobs|
National Brain Research Centre (NBRC), Manesar, is an apex co-ordinating body for research in Neuroscience with the objective of undertaking basic research towards understanding brain structure and function in health and disease. The centre is located at Manesar, Haryana, 50 km from New Delhi. NBRC would like to recruit suitable person for the following position:
1. Designation: Personal Secretary
(a) For Direct Recruitment
(i) Graduate with proficiency in shorthand (120 wpm) and typing (50 wpm). Candidates should be proficient in use of word processor and spread sheet software, conversant with secretarial practice or passed stenographers’ examination conducted by staff selection commission or any other institution recognized for the purpose;
(ii) Five years’ experience in the relevant field preferably in a Central/ State Government Department, university or educational/ scientific/ research institution, PSU/ autonomous body under Central/ State Government.
3. Desirable: Knowledge of Govt. rules and regulations, computer applications / information management system.
(a) For Deputation (including short term contract): Officials from Central/ State Government Departments, Scientific/ Research/ Teaching Institutions/ Universities/ Autonomous Bodies/ PSUs under Central/ State Governments, subject to fulfilment of the following conditions: 1. (a) holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre; OR (b) with three years’ regular service in related field at level 6 or six years’ service at level 5 or eight years at level 4 and 2. Possessing the qualifications prescribed for direct recruits.
1. The initial appointment by Direct recruitment/ contract including short term (>2 years) shall be on probation for a period of 2 years from the date which he/she assumes charge of the post.
2. The probation period of a staff member may be terminated or extended for a period not exceeding two years with the approval of the authority.
3. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
4. The post advertised shall be need based without any commitment for its filling.
5. Nationality: Indian citizens only shall be eligible to apply.
Selection Procedure :
How to Apply :
1. Candidates who are desirous of being considered for the above post and who can be relieved immediately on selection may apply in the prescribed application form attached along with this information sheet. Application form in the prescribed application format along with the following documents must reach Administrative Officer, National Brain Research Centre, Nainwal Road, Manesar 122052, Gurgaon, Haryana.
2. Self-Attested copies of Certificates.
3. Advertisement No., Name of the post and Post Code applied for should be clearly mentioned on the Envelope and on the Application Form, failing which the application will not be considered. Applications received after the last date, without proper desired Demand Draft, without self-attested copies of testimonials and certificates etc. /incomplete applications may be rejected.
4. The applicants in Government/Semi-government organizations/ public sector undertaking/ autonomous organizations shall have to submit a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the present employer either with application form or at the time of Test/ Interview, if shortlisted. Such applicants shall not be tested/ interviewed in case of their failure to produce the ‘NOC’.
5. Merely fulfilling the minimum prescribed qualification and experience will not vest any right on a candidate for being called for test/ interview. Since it may not be possible to call all the candidates for test/ interview, the applications will be short listed and the decision of the duly constituted Screening Committee will be final. The Centre will not entertain any correspondence in this respect and interim enquiries will not be attended to.
6. Last date for receipt of completed application form is 03.07.2020. Last date for candidates domiciled in North Eastern States, Andaman Nicobar Island, Lakshadweep, Jammu and Kashmir is 18.07.2020.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from NBRC, please click on the Apply Now button below.