NBRC Recruitment 2020 - Nursing Orderly Vacancy - 21000 Salary - Apply Soon
Last updated: Dec 10, 2020 16:44 PM | Ranjani
|Company Name||NBRC Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Nursing Orderly Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 21,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Gurgaon Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||28/12/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Haryana Govt Jobs|
National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) invites application for the following position under the DBT funded project titled “Magnetoencephalography (MEG) Resource Facility” a joint project between NBRC, Manesar and AIIMS, New Delhi.
1. Name of the post: Nursing Orderly (Project)
2. No. of Position(s): 01 (One)
3. Essential Qualification/Experience: 10th Standard Pass and At least one year experience in hospital/institute/Nursing Home with some background in O.T patient care, maintenance of case file maintenance, and having computer knowledge.
4. Desirable Qualification /experience: Preference will be given to the candidate having experience of handling patient of epilepsy.
5. Emoluments: 21,000/- pm (Consolidated). No other allowances are applicable.
1. Special Requirement: The appointment will be at NBRC, however the requirement to travel to AIIMS, New Delhi may arise frequently.
2. PI: (NBRC): Prof. Neeraj Jain (The project is being implemented jointly by NBRC and AIIMS)
3. Tenure: The appointment will be made on contract basis up to 26th March 2021 or duration of the project, whichever is earlier. Continuation of appointment will depend upon satisfactory performance during the appointment and validity of the project. The post is co-terminus with the project. Selected candidates should abide by the rules and regulations of NBRC.
4. Accommodation: Accommodation may be provided as per rules of NBRC, subject to availability
Selection Procedure :
Only candidates who are shortlisted by screening committee will be informed for the interview.
How to Apply :
Interested candidates fulfilling the following requirement can submit duly filled in application as per attached format and bio-data along with self-attested copies of certificate in support of their qualification and experience latest by 28th December 2020 (No application will be consider if received after 05:30 PM on 28.12.2020) to “ The Administrative Officer (Academic), National Brain Research Centre, NH-08, , Nainwal Mode, Manesar Gurgaon, (Haryana)-122052” Due to current situation (COVID -19) candidates can apply by post or through email (email ID: email@example.com and copy to firstname.lastname@example.org).
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from NBRC, please click on the Apply Now button below.