NBRC Recruitment 2020 - Junior Research Fellow Vacancy - Salary 25,000 - Apply Now
Last updated: Sep 17, 2020 09:46 AM | Pavithra
|Company Name||NBRC Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 25,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Gurgaon Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||30/09/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Haryana Govt Jobs|
National Brain Research Centre (Nbrc) Invites Application For The Position Of “Junior Research Fellow (Project)” In Dbt Funded Project Entitled “hypoxia Induced Changes In Blood Brain Barrier”.
1.Name of the post : Junior Research Fellow (Project)
2. No. of Position : One
3. Essential Qualification : M. Sc. in Life Sciences or Physical Sciences with 60% and above marks from matriculation onwards.
4.Eligibility Criteria : Candidate qualified any National Eligibility Test (NET). NETs include CSIR-UGC NET including LS category, ICMRJRF, GATE, JEST, Biotechnology Eligibly Test and test conducted in Bioinformatics by Bioinformatics National Consortium and Joint Graduate Entrance Examination for Biology & Interdisciplinary Life Science (JGEEBILS)
5. Desirable Qualification: Experience in mammalian cell culture methods and basic molecular biology techniques will be preferred. Candidates should be highly motivated to work in an academic environment and in team of students and PDFs.
6. Fellowship : 25,000/- pm + HRA (No other allowances are applicable), the fellowship is likely to be enhanced to as per DST norms.
7. Project Investigator : Prof. Pankaj Seth For academic question, send email : firstname.lastname@example.org (please do not send application materials to this e-mail address)
8. Tenure : The tenure will be upto 11th September, 2021 and may be Selected candidates should abide by the rules and regulations of NBRC.
9. Accommodation : Accommodation may be provided as per rules of NBRC, subject to availability.
Selection Procedure :
1. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview to be held at NBRC.
2. No TA / DA will be payable to the candidates for attending the interview.
How to Apply :
Candidates interested in cutting-edge molecular neurosciences and fulfilling the following requirement can send filled-in application form along with bio-data and self-attested photocopies of certificates in support of their qualifications and experience through speed-post / courier by 30th September, 2020 to “The Administrative Officer, National Brain Research Centre, Nainwal Mode, Gurgaon-122 052 (Haryana).
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from NBRC, please click on the Apply Now button below.