NBRC Senior R&D Engineer Recruitment 2020 - 45000 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Jul 20, 2020 18:32 PM | Shalini
|Company Name||NBRC Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Senior R&D Engineer Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 45,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Gurgaon Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||10/08/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Haryana Govt Jobs|
Applications are invited for the position of Senior R&D Engineer (Project) in the laboratory of Prof. Pravat K. Mandal at National Brain Research Centre, Manesar, India. The primary scientific interest of the lab is to identify early in vivo biomarkers for neurodegenerative disorders, new / novel signal processing patents (KALPANA), novel imaging based database (ANSH) and new toolbox (STIM for fMRI study). The lab uses multi-modal neuroimaging techniques, i.e. magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), functional MRI (fMRI), and magnetic resonance spectroscopy (MRS) and MEG data investigate the associated structural, and neurochemical brain alterations, respectively and its implication in Indian Brain Template. Prime responsibility to be part of this date base (ANSH) development to the next level. For details please the lab webpage from NBRC website.
1. Posts: Senior R&D Engineer
2. Minimum qualification : M. Tech (Computer Science iand Information Technology) . Minimum 60% marks from matriculation onwards. Minimum six-month research experience.
3. Desirable Qualification / Experience : Good in computer programming languages (Python, Java e.t.c). Modern Frameworks . Web servers (e.g. Apache) . Image processing
4. Mandatory Requirement: Statement of purpose (SOP) (minimum 500 words) indicating your research interests/expertise and your Candidate should indicate how his/her experience/expertise will help ongoing research activities.
5. Emoluments : 45,000/- p.m. (consolidated) + 03% increment per year (No other allowances are applicable).
6. Job Responsibilities: The candidate will be solely involved for the development of ANSH database being developed in the NINS laboratory in consultation with the Principal Investigator
Selection Procedure :
How to Apply :
Interested candidates fulfilling the following requirement can submit duly filled-in application as per attached format and bio-data alongwith self-attested copies of certificates in support of their qualifications and experience by speed-post addressed to “Administrative Officer, National Brain Research Centre, Nainwal Mode, Manesar - 122 052, DisttGurugram (Haryana) latest by 10th August, 2020.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from NBRC.To Apply for the job posting from NBRC, please click on the Apply Now button below.