NBRC Recruitment for Administrative Officer Post - Apply Now
Last updated: Apr 24, 2020 12:25 PM | Sivasanagri
|Company Name||NBRC Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Administrative Officer Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Job Location||Gurgaon Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||05/05/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Haryana Govt Jobs|
1. Post: Administrative Officer
2. Prescribed Educational Qualifications/ minimum experience/ competency: (a) For Direct Recruitment (i) Graduate in any discipline with Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management/ H.R. from a recognized University/ Institute; (ii)Five years’ supervisory experience in the relevant field preferably in a university or educational/ scientific/ research institution under Central/ State Government. Desirable: Knowledge of 3 Govt. rules and regulations, proficiency in the use of computer application / management information system. (b) For Deputation(including short term contract): Officials from Scientific/ Research/ Teaching Institutions/ Universities/ Autonomous Bodies under Central/ State Governments, subject to fulfilment of the following conditions: (i) holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre; OR (ii) with three years’ regular service related field at level 8 or five years’ service at level 7; (iii) Possessing the qualifications prescribed for direct recruits.
1. The initial appointment by Direct recruitment/ contract including short term (>2 years) shall be on probation for a period of 2 years from the date which he/she assumes charge of the post.
2. The probation period of a staff member may be terminated or extended for a period not exceeding two years with the approval of the authority
3. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
4. The post advertised shall be need based without any commitment for its filling.
5. Candidates who are desirous of being considered for the above post and who can be relieved immediately on selection may apply in the prescribed application form attached along with this information sheet. Application form in the prescribed application format along with the following documents must reach Administrative Officer, National Brain Research Centre, Nainwal Road, Manesar 122052, Gurgaon, Haryana. a) Self-Attested copies of Certificates. b) Application Fee (non-refundable) Rs. 500/- for General, Rs. 300/- for SC/ST/OBC/Women Candidates for the post Code 001; 002 and for Post code 003: Rs. 200/- for General, Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/OBC/Women Candidates in the form of Demand Draft in favour of “Director, NBRC” payable at Gurgaon/ Manesar. c) Names of three references working in senior positions, who can certify the working/ conduct of the candidate. 6. Advertisement No., Name of the post and Post Code applied for should be clearly mentioned on the Envelope and on the Application Form, failing which the application will not be considered. Applications received after the last date, without proper desired Demand Draft, without self-attested copies of testimonials and certificates
Selection Procedure :
How to Apply :
Last date for receipt of completed application form is 13.03.2020 . Last date for candidates domiciled in North Eastern States, Andaman Nicobar Island, Lakshadweep, Jammu and Kashmir is 05.05.2020
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from NBRC, please click on the Apply Now button below.