National Coordinator jobs in New Delhi at TISS - APPLY NOW
Last updated: May 18, 2021 19:18 PM | Lavanya
|Company Name||TISS Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||National Coordinator Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 100,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||27/05/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Delhi (NCR) Govt Jobs|
1. Name of the Post : National coordinator (NACO)
2. No. of Post: 01
3. Location : NACO, New Delhi
4. Duration : 3 years
5. Salary : Upto 1,00,000 p. m.
6. Required Qualification: Masters in Psychology/ Social Work/ Population Studies/Public Health/ Counselling and allied fields
7. Experience: Minimum 5 years working experience in research projects or as independent researcher or in the field of monitoring and evaluation including designing programme evaluations in the field of HIV/ TB and health sector.
a. High level of commitment and integrity and ability to work independently
b. Excellent co-ordination, organizational and administration skills
c. Ability to strategize and implement the programme to get the expected outcome
d. Knowledge of monitoring and evaluation, basics of research methodology
a. Peer-reviewed publications in the area of public health and allied fields
b. Knowledge of National AIDS Control Programme especially the targeted interventions and experience of conducting programmatic evaluations
Terms of Reference
The position is based at NACO, New Delhi and the coordinator shall be based at strategic Information Management Unit (SIMU) and the Targeted Interventions and shall help plan a support the overall monitoring and evaluations.
1. Coordinate with divisions of NACO under supervision of Senior Programme Manager (Saksham, TISS)
2. Coordinate with SI-Research & Evaluation on all work related to Impact Evaluation component under The Global Fund Identify gaps and priority areas for evidence generation esp. evaluation under the national programme
3. Screen & review evaluation proposals, coordinate with Principal Investigators & stakeholders in finalising the technical & financial proposals under guidance of SPM
4. Assist in finalizing implementation plans on each evaluation project (orientation with SACS, training of project staff, field visit plan, data collection plan etc.)
5. Assist in coordinating the work of Technical Resource Group on Research & Development and NACO Ethics Committee
6. Assist in coordination with Network of Indian Institutes on HIV/AIDS Research (NIIHAR): issuing Call, developing concept notes, screening, review and selection procedures
7. Monitor the progress in ongoing evaluation projects
8. Compile/ prepare status notes and executive summaries of various research activities for routine reporting/dissemination/ action/ feedback
9. Assist in preparing guidelines and SOPs for R&E related work/ activities
10. Implementation of various capacity building initiatives in R&E
11. Maintain documentation and records for evaluation studies reviewed/ supported by NACO
12. Undertake desk research in HIV/AIDS to facilitate the process of reviewing proposals
13. Travel to different parts of the country for monitoring the ongoing evaluation/research studies
14. Prepare and monitor annual work plan of TI and LWS evaluations of the states and provide feedback to the states on evaluation reports. Coordinate with NACO, SACS and evaluating agencies and ensure that evaluations of TIs and LWS are conducted as per the plan.
15. Ensure the evaluations reports received at NACO are uploaded in NACO website.
16. Document best practices and share it to TI Division NACO and SACS.
17. Assist in review and revision of evaluation tools and manual of TI and LWS from time to time.
18. Take up any other work assigned by officer-in-charge (NACO) and Senior Programme Manager (Saksham, TISS) from time to time
Selection Procedure :
How to Apply :
1. Application link: https://forms.gle/hCdRcur6Bdpf9Yzw7. Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Last date of applications: 27 May 2021
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from TISS, please click on the Apply Now button below.