MSACS 2021 job notification just now released. Apply for Joint Director Job Openings, Get 48,500 Salary
Last updated: Apr 10, 2021 19:07 PM | Abisha
|Company Name||MSACS Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Joint Director Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 48,500 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Mumbai Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||22/04/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
Maharashtra State AIDS Control Society, Wadala, Mumbai (MSACS) invites application from eligible candidates for the following post for their appointment on contract basis in MSACS Head Quarter, Wadala, Mumbai.
1. Section: Linked Worker Scheme
2. Name of the Post: Joint Director (LWS) Contractual post
3. No. of Vacancies: 01
4. Qualifications & Experience for NACP –IV.:
Masters in Social Science/ Social Development/ Public Health/ Health Administration from a recognized university. Minimum 8 yrs (Preference will be given to persons having experience of working in the HIV/AIDS projects run by NACO/SACS/TSU/DAPCU. The candidate should have working knowledge of computers including MS office package
5. Consolidated Monthly Remuneration: 48500/
6. Remuneration: Allowances like T.A., D.A., and H.R.A. etc. are not admissible except consolidated monthly remuneration
7. Advt. Date: 09-04-2021
Other Important Notes:
1) Candidates who have been discontinued based on poor performance and Candidates who are retired from Government Services and against whom disciplinary action is completed OR initiated will not be eligible any above post.
2) Project Director, MSACS, Mumbai reserves the right to cancel the recruitment, modify the number of posts, etc.
3) Canvassing in any way will lead to disqualification of the concerned candidate.
Selection Procedure :
After scrutinizing, the applications received in due date short-listed candidates will be called for written examination / interview.
How to Apply :
1) Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form with a recent passport size photographs and a set of attested photocopies of testimonials/certificates/ID proof etc.
2) The application is to be submit on A4 size paper only.
3) Applications can be sent either through registered/speed post or personally in the office of the “Project Director, Maharashtra State AIDS Control Society, Acworth Leprosy Complex, Near Wadala Over Bridge, R.A.Kidwai Road, Wadala(West), Mumbai - 400031” on all working days between the advertised date and closing date where the candidate(s) wish to apply.
4) Last date for submit the application is 22.04.2021 applications received after this date will not be considered.
5) All further correspondence will be done only by email. (i.e. Hall Ticket, Call letters etc.). Therefore, all candidates applying are required to write their personal email ID and contact number correctly and neatly in the application form.
6) If, Candidate would like to apply for multiple posts they should apply separately for each post
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from MSACS, please click on the Apply Now button below.