PSC Jobs: MPPSC Recruitment 2019 - State Forest Service Examination 2019 - 2020
Last updated: Dec 10, 2019 10:40 AM | Fresherslive
|Company Name||MPPSC Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||State Forest Service Examination 2019 Jobs|
|No of Posts||06 Posts|
|Job Location||Bhopal Jobs, Gwalior Jobs, Indore Jobs, Jabalpur Jobs, Sagar Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||12/12/2019|
|Similar Jobs||Madhya Pradesh Govt Jobs|
1. Exam Name: State Forest Service Examination 2019.
2. Eligibility: Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Please read the official notification before applying for the positions.
1. Candidates applying for the State Service Examination 2019 can also fill the same online application form for the State Forest Service Examination 2019 provided that they qualify to appear in the State Forest Service Examination 2019. In this regard, see the advertisement number 04/2019 dated 14.11.2019 of the Commission.
2. Candidates applying for the State Forest Service Examination 2019, please note that to appear in the second phase of the State Forest Service (Written and Interview) Exam 2019, it will be mandatory for them to appear and qualify in the State Service Preliminary Exam 2019. For advertisement of State Service Examination 2019, see the advertisement number 03/2019 dated 14.11.2019 of the Commission.
3. Applicants should keep in mind that any errors in the application form for preliminary examination will not be rectified at the level of main examination or interview. Therefore, they should fill the application form for preliminary examination very carefully. If still an error occurs, make the desired correction in the error correction period.
4. It will be the responsibility of the candidates themselves to ensure that they fulfill all the qualifications and conditions prescribed for their applied post. Therefore, before applying, candidates should check their qualifications themselves and fill the application form only after fulfilling all the conditions of eligibility.
5. After applying online and paying the application fee, the applicant should obtain a print out of the online application form and from the payment details mentioned in the application form, ensure that the fee has been paid.
6. Applicants should keep in mind that any errors in the application form cannot be rectified at the interview level, so they should fill the application form very carefully. If still an error occurs, make the desired correction in the error correction period.
7. Any change after the end of the correction period will not be valid and all representations regarding category / category changes will be invalidated and no correspondence will be entertained by the Commission in this regard.
Applicants should keep their application form and application number intact.
8. All the applicants are informed that before filling the online form, they should read the information given in the advertisement published by the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission. Apply only after this.
9. Essential instructions regarding photo scanning: Use the latest passport size color photograph for scanning. View photos directly in camera in time relay position. The photo and signature attached to the application form should be clear. Make sure the background of the photo is light colored or ideally white.
Selection Procedure :
How to Apply :
1. Application Begin : 20/11/2019.
2. Last Date for Apply Online : 12/12/2019.
3. Last Date Pay Exam Fee :12/12/2019.
4. Last Date Correction : 13/12/2019.
5. Exam Date : 12/01/2020.
6. Admit Card Available : January 2020.
For Detail Qualification, Salary, Age Limit, No.of post, and more Details Kindly Refer Official Notification
Advertisement number 04/2019 dated 14.11.2019
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from MPPSC.To Apply for the job posting from MPPSC, please click on the Apply Now button below.