Monitoring, Evaluation, Research and Learning Manager jobs in Mumbai for MA / MSW / MHA / MPH at TISS - APPLY NOW
Last updated: Jun 03, 2021 13:18 PM | Lavanya
|Company Name||TISS Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Monitoring, Evaluation, Research and Learning Manager Jobs|
|No of Posts||various|
|Salary||Rs. 75,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Mumbai Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||13/06/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
A. Saksham (which means capable) is a project of the Tata Institute of Social Sciences since 2008 to support the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare in its fight against HIV and TB. Saksham has shaped the Psychosocial support program for HIV and Tuberculosis (TB) in the country. Currently Saksham has three major grants in the area of HIV & TB counselling, capacity building and community engagement. In 2015, Saksham, TISS in collaboration with the National TB Elimination Programme (NTEP) , introduced psycho-social counselling for TB in Maharashtra, Gujarat, Karnataka, Rajasthan and has demonstrated the need for moving beyond the bio-medical, disease control approach and addressing social determinants of TB.
b. The project is named Saksham Pravaah and 214 Professional Counsellors (Masters in Social Work/Sociology/Psychology) are integrated within the National TB Elimination Programme (NTEP) and are placed in each of the District TB Centres in the four implementation states. In the current phase of intervention ( April 2021-March2024) , Saksham Pravaah will undertake capacity building of NTEP by creating a pool of National Master Trainers .The development of the Pool of Master Trainers will be anchored by 5 Regional Hubs across India. Saksham will also pilot a model of Peer Counselling in Mumbai during this phase.
1. Name of the Post: Monitoring, Evaluation, Research & Learning Manager
2. Location : Mumbai
3. Duration : July 2021- December 2022
4. Remuneration CTC: Upto Rs. 75,000/- per month.
5. Qualification & Experience - MA/MSW/MHA/MPH and other allied fields. Minimum 5 years’ experience in related field
6. Essential skills and other requirements:
a. Willingness to undertake extensive travel at a national level.
b. Good writing skills.
c. Previous experience in designing research/ developing tools /undertaking research.
d. Previous experience in the area of HIV/TB.
Terms of Reference
Terms of Reference for the position of Counselors, Saksham
1. Designing the Research Aspects of Saksham.
2. Conducting secondary analysis of Saksham data and developing reports.
3. Developing tools for undertaking KAP evaluations across India.
4. Developing a database of National Pool of Master Trainers.
5. Monitoring the work and task sheets of Peer Counsellors.
6. Developing Annual Reports and documenting good practices and learning of Saksham.
7. Support Regional Coordinate to develop reporting formats for Regional Hubs.
8. Any other task assigned by the Senior Programme Manager.
Selection Procedure :
Only short-listed applicants will be called for interview
How to Apply :
1. Please apply on the following link: https://forms.gle/4EYHrVDUt8vsU2qZ8
2. Last date of application: 13 June 2021.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from TISS.To Apply for the job posting from TISS, please click on the Apply Now button below.