MMMUT Junior Research Fellowship Recruitment Notification 2021 - 31,000 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Feb 06, 2021 16:03 PM | Ranjani
|Company Name||MMMUT Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellowship Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 31,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Gorakhpur Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||22/02/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs|
Advertisement for the post of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) (Purely contractual). Applications are invited from the Indian nationalsfor the post of Junior Research Fellow under SERB-DST sponsored project with the details as follows:
1. Title of Project: Application of thermo power plant bagasse based waste carbon as an efficient electro-catalyst for electrochemical oxidation process
2. Qualifications: First class with not less than 60% aggregate or not less than 6.5 CGPA on a 10 point sale in B.E./B.Tech. in Chemical Engineering/Chemical-Technology/Bio-technology/Biochemical
Engineering/Mechanical Engineering and First class with not less than 60% aggregate or not less than 6.5 CGPA on a 10 point scale inand M.E./M.Tech in Chemical Engineering/Environment
Engineering or other relevant fields.
3. Desirable: The applicants are desired to know the synthesis and characterization of nanomaterials. Preference will be given to the candidates who have published papers in reputed journals
4. Emoluments: Rs. 31,000/- per monthas per DST guidelines, No HRA
5. Nature of Appointments: Post is purely on contract basis with the initial appointment for a period of one year from the date of the joining and it may be extended further subject to the satisfactory performance of the individual.
6. Project Duration: 2 years
7. Number of posts: one
8. Other benefits: The selected candidates will be encouraged to register for PhD degree at MMMUT, Gorakhpur as per Institute rules. However, he/she needs to apply for PhD positions when the advertisement appeared.
Selection Procedure :
The date of interview along with shortlisted candidates called for the interview will be displayed on the institute’s website or informed through email.
How to Apply :
1. Interested candidates may send their duly filled Application form (AnnexureI) along with brief resume/curriculum vitae and self-attested copies of the relevant certificates/documents to Principal Investigator of the project Dr. Prateek Khare, Assistant Professor, Department of Chemical Engineering MMMUT Gorakhpur273010.
2. The last date of submission of application form is 22/02/2021. The date of interview along with shortlisted candidates called for the interview will be displayed on the institute’s website or informed through email. No separate letter will be issued to the shortlisted candidates for appearing in further screening and selection process. No TA/DA will be paid for attending interview
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from MMMUT, please click on the Apply Now button below.