MMMUT Recruitment 2020 - Junior Research Fellow Vacancies - 15,000 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Sep 04, 2020 09:29 AM | Sivasanagri
|Company Name||MMMUT Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow Jobs|
|No of Posts||2 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 15,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Gorakhpur Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||09/09/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs|
A walk-in/online interview shall be organized for Indian nationals for the following contractual positions in a Govt. sponsored R&D project titled “Utilization of recycled waste carpet for development of structural composites material” for one year. All the required positions are temporary which can be terminated at any time/stage without prior notice.
1. Position: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)-02 post
2. Essential Qualification: ME/M.Tech with specialization in Production Engineering/Plastic/Polymer/ Material science & engineering from a recognized Institution or University.
3. Monthly Stipend: Rs. 15,000/- Reservation as per Govt. norms.
The candidate selected for the position of SRE/JRF may have the option to register for Ph.D. program at MMMUT Gorakhpur. However, for admission to the Ph.D. program at MMMUT Gorakhpur, the candidate must meet certain eligibility requirements as per existing MMMUT norms.
Selection Procedure :
Walk-in/online interview will be conducted on 10th September 2020, Time- 10:30 A.M.
How to Apply :
1. All the interested applicants are required to send only soft copy of the filled application form (Form-C) at email id: email@example.com available on www.mmmut.ac.in latest by 09 th September 2020, along with all self-attested photocopies of mark sheets/Certificates (starting from High School or equivalent) and details of any research or other experience, etc., if any Applicant is in employment (Government or Semi govt. or Private organization) s/he is required to submit a “No Objection Certificate” from the employer at the time of the interview. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the test/interview.
2. Walk-in/online interview will be conducted on 10th September 2020, Time- 10:30 A.M.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from MMMUT, please click on the Apply Now button below.