- Govt Jobs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs Directorate of Estates Recruitment 2023
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs Directorate of Estates Career 2021 - Superintendent Vacancies - Apply Soon
Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs Directorate of Estates Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Superintendent vacancy 2023 online application form available at moud.gov.in - News
Last updated: Feb 13, 2021 12:24 PM | J Nandhini
Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs Directorate of Estates Recruitment 2023 Notification Overview
|Company Name||Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs Directorate of Estates Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||Superintendent Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Job Location||New Delhi Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||12/04/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Delhi (NCR) Govt Jobs|
Subject:- Filling up ot one post of Superintendent (AICS.) in Directorate of Estates, Mlo Housing and Urban Affairs on Deputation (Including Short Term Contract) Basis.
Name of the Post:Superintendent
Number of Post:1
Pay Scale: Level 7 in Pay Matrix (pre-revised- Pay Band-2 of Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 46W-) in Directorate ot Estates are required to be filled up on
Qualification and Experience: (i) successful completion of training in the cash and accounts work in the Institute of Secretarial Training and Management or an equivalent training course in a recognized institution;
(ii) Minimum three years' expenence in cash, accounts and budget work
3. The departmental officers in the fæder category who are in direct line of promotion will not be eligible for consideration tor appointment on deputation. Similarly, deputa- tion shall not eligible for consideration for appointment by promotion
4. Term of deputation (including short-term contract) including of deputation (including short-term contract) in another ex-cadre held immediately preceding this apgx)intment in the same or some other organization or department of the Central Govemment shall ordinarily exceed three years.
Selection Process for Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs Directorate of Estates Recruitment 2023
Selection will be based on Deputation
How to Apply Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs Directorate of Estates Recruitment 2023 at moud.gov.in?
1. It is requested that the names of suitable officers who are eligible and can be spared, in case of selection, may be forwarded within two months trom the date ot publication of this Advt. in the Employment News/Rojgar Samachar in the given proforma (Annexure) through the Administrative Authority The Administrative Authority must ensure himself ot the suitability ot the applicants in all respects before forwarding the applications.
2. The authenticated copy ot up-to-date Character Rolls (APARs), Integrity Certificate, Vigilance Clearance and details of the major/minor penalties imposed tor the last ten years, of the candidates must be forwarded to the undersigned along with the applications. Photocopies of the ACRs/APARs should be attested on each page by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary or equivalent. Applications not accompanied by the aforesaid documents or otherwise incomplete will not considered at all. No action will be taken on advance copies of the applications or applications, which are not received through proper channel.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs,Govt Jobs 2023,Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.To Apply for the job posting from Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs Directorate of Estates,please click on the Apply Now button below.