MHA Career 2021 - Manager Grade II Vacancy - 1,12,400 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Jan 02, 2021 18:56 PM | Abisha
|Company Name||MHA Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Manager Grade II Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 35,400 - Rs. 112,400 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||19/02/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Delhi (NCR) Govt Jobs|
Sub:- Filling up of the post of Manager Grade-II on deputation basis in the Departmental Canteen of Ministry of Home Affairs (Proper), New Delhi.
Ministry of Home Affairs (Proper), Government of India, requires the services of suitable officials for one post of Manager Grade-II in the Non-statutory Departmental Canteen of Ministry of Home Affairs (Proper) on deputation basis. The particulars of the post, eligibility conditions etc. are as shown in the table below:
1. Name of the post and pay Scale: Manager Grade-II, General Central Service, (Group 'B'), Non-Gazetted, Non Ministerial, Level 6 in the Pay Matrix (Rs.35,400-1,12,400)
2. No. of Vacancies: 01
3. Eligibility for deputation: Officers of the Central Government or State Governments or Union Territories:
(a) (i) Holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre/department; or
(ii) With six years service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in posts in level 5 in the pay matrix or equivalent in the parent cadre/ department; or
(iii) With ten years service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in posts in level 4 in the pay matrix or equivalent in the parent cadre/ department; and
(b) Possessing the following educational qualifications and experience:
(i) Bachelor's degree in commerce/business studies or economics or public administration of a recognised university or institute
(ii) Two years experience in accounts work in any Government Office or Public Sector Undertaking or Autonomous or Statutory Organisation.
1. The departmental officers in the feeder category who are in the direct line of promotion shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment on deputation. Similarly, deputationists shall not be eligible for appointment by promotion.
2. The Period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization or department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed three years.
3. For the purpose of appointment on deputation basis, the service rendered on a regular basis by an officer prior to the date 1st January, 2016 or the date from which the revised pay structure based on the recommendations of the Seventh Central Pay Commission recommendation has been extended shall be deemed to be service rendered in the corresponding grade pay or pay scale extended based on the recommendation of the said Pay Commission except where there has been merger of more than one pre-revised scale of pay into one grade with a common grade pay or pay scale and where this benefit will be extended only for the post(s) for which the grade pay or pay scale is the normal replacement grade without any up gradation
4. The maximum age limit for appointment on deputation shall be 56 years as on closing date of receipt of applications.
5. Pay and allowances of the officer selected will be regulated in accordance with the Department of Personnel & Training's 0.M.No.2/29/91Estt(Pay-11), dated 05.01.1994 as amended from time to time.
6. Nomination of the officials who volunteer for the post once accepted by this Ministry will not be permitted to be withdrawn.
Selection Procedure :
Selection will be based on Deputation Basis
How to Apply :
Suitable officials submitting his/her application in the given proforma who are eligible and who can be spared, may be forwarded to the undersigned alongwith duly filled in duplicate, attaching therewith Xerox copies of their CR/APAR dossiers of last 5 years and the vigilance clearance certificate within 60 days from the date of publication in the Employment news. Application received after the prescribed date or without Xerox copies of CR dossiers will not be entertained.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from MHA, please click on the Apply Now button below.