MHA Recruitment 2020 - Junior Reception Officer/Senior Reception Officer Vacancies - Apply Now
Last updated: Sep 21, 2020 19:23 PM | Sivasanagri
|Company Name||MHA Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Junior Reception Officer/Senior Reception Officer Jobs|
|No of Posts||Various|
|Job Location||New Delhi Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||30/11/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Delhi (NCR) Govt Jobs|
Filling up of post of Junior Reception Officer/Senior Reception Officer the Secretariat Security Organization, Ministry of Home Affairs, on deputation basis
1. Name of the post: Junior Reception Officer
2. Pay Band + Grade Pay: Pay Matrix of Level 4 Rs.29900-81,100 (Pre-revised) Rs520C- 20200+ Grade Pa Rs.2400/-
3. Classification of the post: General Central Services Group 'C' (Non Gazetted) Non-Ministerial.
4. Eligibility Conditions Officers of Central Government: holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre or department ; or
(i) with minimum five years' of regular service in level-3 (21700-69100) in the pay matrix; or
(iii) with minimum eight years' of regular service in level-2 ('19900-63200) in the pay matrix.
a. Period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceeding tc this appointment in the same or some other organisation or Department shall ordinarily not exceed three years.
b. The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall not be exceeding fifty-six years as on the closing date of the receipt of applications
5. Name of the post: Senior Reception Officer
6. Pay Band + Grade Pay: Pay Matrix of Level 6 Rs.35,400-1,12,400 ( Rs.9300-34800+ Grade Pay Rs.4200/- (pre-revised)
7. Classification of the post: General Central Services Group 'C' (Non Gazetted) Non-Ministerial.
8. Eligibility Conditions:
Officers of Central Government:
(i) holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre or department; or
(ii) with three years of regular service in a post carrying scale of pay of Rs.5000-150-8000 in a clerical service; (5th CPC) or
(iii) with six years of regular service in a post carrying scale of pay of Rs.4500-125-7000 in a Clerical Service ; (5th CPC) or
(iv) with minimum ten years of regular service as upper Division Clerk in a Clerical service in the scale of pay of Rs.4000-100-6000. (5th CPC) (Period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex- cadre post held immediately preceding to this appointment in the same or some other Organisation or Department shall ordinarily not exceed three years. The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall not be exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
Selection Procedure :
Selection will be based deputation basis.
How to Apply :
1. It is requested that wide publicity may be given to the vacancy circular amongst staff working under your administrative control and applications (in duplicate), in the enclosed proforma, along with attested copies of ACRs for the last five years of the officials who can be spared in the event of their selection, may please be sent to US (SSO), MHA, Room No.01, 3rd Floor, NOCC-11, Building, New Delhi, within a period of 60 days from the date of publication of this office Memorandum in the Employment News. Applications received after last date or without copies of ACRs. Or other-wise found incomplete, will not be considered. Applicant will not be allowed to withdraw his application after selection.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from MHA, please click on the Apply Now button below.