MHA Recruitment 2020 - Director Vacancies - Apply Now
Last updated: Sep 14, 2020 11:18 AM | Sivasanagri
|Company Name||MHA Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Director Jobs|
|No of Posts||7 Posts|
|Job Location||New Delhi Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||07/10/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Delhi (NCR) Govt Jobs|
Framing of Recruitment Rules for the newly created 07 posts each of Director and Under Secretary for Indian Cyber Crime Coordination Center Scheme in Cyber and Information Security Division of Ministry of Home Affairs—reg.
1. Name of the post: Director (14C)
2. Number of posts: 07
3. Classification: General Central Service, Group 'A', Gazetted, Non- Ministerial
4. Level in the Pay Matrix: Level- 13
5. Deputation (including short term contract): Officers of the Central Government or State Government or Union Territories or Autonomous or Statutory Organization or Public Sector Undertakings or University or Recognized Research Institution:
(a)(i) Holding analogous posts on regular basis in parent cadre or department; OR officer with five years service rendered after appointment thereto in Level- 12 in the Pay Matrix or equivalent on a regular basis in the parent cadre/ department; AND
(b) Possessing the following educational qualification and experience:
(i) Master's Degree in Compu ter Applications; OR M. Sc. (Computer Science/ Information Technolow) from a recognized University/ Institute; OR BE/ B. Tech. (Computer Engineering/ Computer Science/ Computer Technolow/Computer Science & Engineering/ Information Techn0100') from a recognized University/ Institute; AND
(ii) Ten years post qualification experience in the field of Programming/ Information System, out of which, three years experience should be in the field of Cyber / Telecom/ICT/Internal Security/e-governance from a recognised institution.
Selection Procedure :
Selection will be based on Deputation basis
How to Apply :
1. It is requested that comments of all the stakeholders, if any, on the proposed Recruitment Rules may be forwarded to Under Secretary (Ad.V), Ministry of Home Affairs, Room No. 81-D, North Block, New Delhi-110001latest by 7th October, 2020. The Recruitment Rules for the posts of Director and Under Secretary would be finalized after taking into account the comments so received.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from MHA, please click on the Apply Now button below.