MHA Recruitment 2020 - 20200 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Sep 15, 2020 18:17 PM | Ranjani
|Company Name||National Crime Records Bureau Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Assistant Sub Inspector Jobs|
|No of Posts||2 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 5,200 - Rs. 20,200 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Kolkata Jobs, New Delhi Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||24/10/2020|
|Similar Jobs||West Bengal Govt Jobs, Delhi (NCR) Govt Jobs|
1. Name of Post: Assistant Sub-Inspector(Finger Print), Central Finger Print Bureau
2. Classification of Post: (General Central Service, Group 'C, Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial.
3. Pay Band: Level 4 of the Pay Matrix (Pre-revised: PB-1 Rs.5200-20200)
4. Grade pay: Rs.2400/- (pre revised)
5. Eligibility Conditions: Officials from Central Government or State Government or Union Territory Police Force having three years experience in examination oc finger print.
(a)(i) holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre. or department; or (ii) with five years regular service in posts in the Pay Band l, Rs 5200-20200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 2000/- in the parent cadre or, department; and (b) Possessing a degree from a recognised University.
6. Note 1: For the purposes of appointment on deputation basis, the. service rendered on a regular basis by an officer prior to the ,lSt January, 2006 (the date from which the revised pay structure based on the sixth Central Pay Commission recommendations has been extended) shall be deemed to be service rendered in the corresponding Grade Pay or pay scale extended based on the recommendations of the Commission, except where there has been merger of more than one pre-revised scale of pay into one grade with a common Grade Pay or pay scale, and where this benefit will extend only tor the posts for which that grade pay/pay scale is the normal replacement grade without any upgradation.
7. Note 2: The Departmental officers in the feeder category who are in the direct line of promotion shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment on deputation. Similarly, deputationists shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment by promotion. Period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex- cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or Some other organisation or department of the Central Government shall 90t ordinarily exceed three years. The maximum age-limit for qppointment by deputation shall not exceed 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.]
8. Terms of deputation: The pay of officials selected on deputation basis will be regulated ino accordance with the relevant provisions of DOPT's O.M.No.6/8/2009-Estt.(Pay-II) dated 17.06.2010, as amended from time to time.
Selection Procedure :
How to Apply :
Applications of suitable officials who are eligible, willing and can be relieved immediately, ifselected, may please be forwarded to this Bureau [Assistant Director (Admn.), National Crime Records Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs NH-8, Mahipalpur, New Delhi -110037] in the prescribed proforma (Annexure - II) (available at Bureau's website www.ncrb.gov.in) along with complete and up-to-date APAR Dossiers ofthe officials (for the last five available and recorded years) within a period of 60 days from the date of publication ofthis advertisement in Employment News. Applications received afterthe last date or without APAR Dossiers or otherwise found incomplete will not be considered. While forwarding the application it may also be verified and certified that the particulars furnished by the officials are correct and no disciplinary case is either pending or contemplated against them. The integrity ofthe official may also be certified.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from National Crime Records Bureau, please click on the Apply Now button below.