- Govt Jobs
- National Fire Service College Nagpur Recruitment 2021
- National Fire Service College Nagpur Recruitment 2020 - Professor Vacancies - 67,000 Salary - Apply Now
National Fire Service College Nagpur Recruitment 2020 - Professor Vacancies - 67,000 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Aug 18, 2020 09:40 AM | Shalini
|Company Name||National Fire Service College Nagpur Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Professor Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 37,400 - Rs. 67,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Nagpur Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||13/10/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
Subject:- Advertisement in "Employment News" for filling up the one post of Professor in National Fire Service College, Nagpur, Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India.
1. Posts: Professor
2. (A). Officers under the Central/State Government/Union Territories or Recognized Research Institutions or Universities or Public Sector/Semi Government or Autonomous or Statutory Organizations:- (i) holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre or department; or (ii) With three years' regular service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on regular basis in the post as Associate Professor in the Pay Band-4 Rs. (37400-67000) with Academic Grade Pay of Rs. 9000 in the parent cadre or department: and (B) Possessing the following educational and other qualifications and experience:
3. Essential: (i) Ph.D. Degree with First Class Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Fire or Civil or Electrical or Mechanical branch of Engineering and Technology; and (ii) At least 10 years experience in teaching, research or industry, out of which at least 05 years at the level of Assistant Professor, Reader or equivalent grade.
4. Desirable: (i) Teaching, research, industrial or professional experience in a reputed Organisation. (ii) Published work, such as research papers, patents filed or obtained and books or technical reports. (iii) Experience of guiding the project work or dissertation of Post Graduate or Research Students or supervising Research and Development projects in industry. (iv) Demonstrated leadership in planning and organising academic, research, industrial or professional activities; and (v) Capacity to undertake or lead sponsored Research and Development, consultancy and related activities. Note 1 : The departmental officers in the feeder category who are in the direct line of promotion shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment on deputation. Similarly, deputations shall not be eligible for appointment by promotion. Note 2 : The period of deputation (including short term contract) including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization or department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not to exceed five years. The maximum age-limit for appointment by deputation shall be not exceeding fifty-six years as on closing date of receipt of applications. 4. Officers who volunteer and are sponsored by their Ministry/Department/State Governments/UTs Administration etc. for the post will not be permitted to withdraw their names later.
Selection Procedure :
The Ministry of Home Affairs requires the services of a suitable officer for filling up the one post of Professor in National Fire Service College, Nagpur under the Ministry of Home Affairs on deputation (Including short-term contract).
How to Apply :
The nominations of eligible officers along with their Application (in duplicate) duly countersigned by the competent authority in the prescribed profortna (Annexure-I) along with Annual Confidential Reports/APARs in original or their attested copies duly attested with rubber stamp on each page by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary for the last five years of the Officer who could be spared immediately in the event of their selection may be sent to the Directorate General Fire Service, Civil Defence & Home Guards (Fire Cell), East Block-7, Level-VII, R.K. Puram, New Delhi- 110066 within 60 days from the date of publication of this advertisement. While forwarding the names, an integrity certificate, Major/Minor Penalty Certificate and a certificate that no disciplinary action/proceeding vigilance case is either pending or being contemplated against the Officer may also be attached .
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from National Fire Service College Nagpur, please click on the Apply Now button below.