- Govt Jobs
- National Fire Service College Nagpur Recruitment 2021
- National Fire Service College Nagpur Recruitment 2020 - Administrative Officer Vacancies - 1,42,400 Salary - Apply Now
National Fire Service College Nagpur Recruitment 2020 - Administrative Officer Vacancies - 1,42,400 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Aug 05, 2020 10:37 AM | Shalini
|Company Name||National Fire Service College Nagpur Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Administrative Officer Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 44,900 - Rs. 142,400 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||29/09/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Delhi (NCR) Govt Jobs|
It is proposed to fill one post of Administrative Officer in the National Fire Service College, Nagpur, Ministry of Home Affairs, in Level-7 (44900-142400) (Group 'B' Gazetted, Ministerial) on deputation.
1. Posts: Administrative Officer
2. No.of. Posts: 01
3. The post is General Central Service, Group B, Gazetted, Ministerial at Pay Level-7 (44900-142400). Pay of the officers selected would be fixed as per the existing instructions of the Government of India
4. The grades from which deputation (including short term contract) to the post of Administrative Officer is to be made is as under:- A. Officers under the Central Government or the State Government or Union Territories or Recognised Research Institutions or Universities or Public Sector Undertakings or Semi-Government or Autonomous or Statutory Organisations: (a) (i) holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre or department; or (ii) with five years' regular service in level 6 in the pay matrix rendered after appointment thereto on regular basis in the parent cadre or department; and (b) possessing the following educational qualifications and experience: (i) degree of a recognised University or Institute, and (ii) two years' experience in accounts, administration and establishment work in a Central Government or State Government or Union Territories or Recognised Research Institutions or Universities or Educational Institution or Public Sector Undertakings or Semi-Government or Autonomous or Statutory Organisations.
5. Note 1: The departmental officers in the feeder category who are in the direct line of promotion will not be eligible for consideration for appointment on deputation. Similarly, deputationists shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment by promotion.
Note 2: The Period of deputation [including short term contract (ISTC)] including period of deputation (ISTC) in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organisation or department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not to exceed three years. The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall not be exceeding fifty- six years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will Be Based on Deputation Basis.
How to Apply :
Application (in duplicate) duly countersigned by the Competent Authority in the prescribed proforma (Annexure-I) along with Annual Confidential Reports/APARS in original or their attested copies duly attested with rubber stamp on each page by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary for the last five years of the officer who could be spared immediately in the event of their selection may be sent to the Directorate General Fire Service, Civil Defence & Home Guards (Fire Cell), East Block-7, Level-7, R.K. Puram, New Delhi-110066 within 60 days from the date of publication of this advertisement. While forwarding the names, an integrity certificate and a certificate that no disciplinary action/proceeding vigilance case is either pending or being contemplated against the Officer may also be attached
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from National Fire Service College Nagpur, please click on the Apply Now button below.