- Govt Jobs
- Kolkata District TB Control Society Recruitment 2021
- Medical Officer Jobs in Kolkata at Kolkata District TB Control Society - Apply Now
Medical Officer Jobs in Kolkata at Kolkata District TB Control Society - Apply Now
Last updated: Jul 16, 2021 12:33 PM | Abisha
|Company Name||Kolkata District TB Control Society Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Medical Officer Jobs|
|No of Posts||3 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 60,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Kolkata Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||31/07/2021|
|Similar Jobs||West Bengal Govt Jobs|
Applications are hereby sought from the eligible candidates for the selection of the following posts of National Tuberculosis Elimination Program (NTEP) under Kolkata District TB Control Society (Kolkata Municipal Corporation) on purely contractual basis, as per norms of State NUHM Society of West Bengal.
1. Post Name: Medical Officer (MO NTEP)
2. Name of the Programme: NTEP
3. No of Vacancy: 03
4. Monthly Consolidated Renumeration: Rs 60000
5. Essential Qualification: MBBS or equivalent degree from institution recognized by Medical councilof India; Must have completed compulsory rotatory internship
6. Preferential Qualification:
i. Diploma/ MDPublic Health/PSM/Community Medicine/ CHA/ Tuberculosis& Chest Diseases
ii. One year experience in RNTCP
iii. Basic knowledge of computers
7. Job Responsibilities:
i. To assess the training needs and facilitate sensitization of the medical college faculty members, PGs, interns and paramedical staff. To maintain department-wise details of diagnosis and referral of TB patients to RNTCP single window system and present them in the core committee meetings.
ii. To categorize and start patients on treatment from the medical college DOT centre when indicated. Assist the chairman, RNTCP Core Committee in establishing systems for TB Surveillance(MlS & Notification) To coordinate service linkages related to TB-HIV, Paediatric TB & co-morbidities
iii. To prepare monthly and quarterly reports on program management and logistics in themedical college. To refer patients for treatment out of the medical college with necessary documents whenindicated.
iv. To transfer-out patients registered in the parent TU of medical college when indicated. To collect and compile the feedback on the referred and transferred patients and intimate tothe concerned department/District.
Selection Procedure :
1. Scoring system for eligibility for the interview will be as per State Health Samity Govt of West Bengal Norms, Essential Qualification and Academics 30, Experience 10 and preferential Qualilication 10.
2. After interview, short listed STLS and LTs will also have PRACTICAL EXAMS before final selection.
How to Apply :
I. Candidate has to mail scan copies their application form with all relevant Self attested documents by registered post or by hand to the address, Office of the CTO, Tangra Chest Clinic, 15 Gobindo Khatick Road, Kolkata 46 within 31st July 2021 - 3 PM
2. May e mail the scanned documents firstname.lastname@example.org (due to covid and lockdown situation) also within 31st July 21 -3 PM.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Kolkata District TB Control Society, please click on the Apply Now button below.