- Govt Jobs
- District Medical and Health Officer, Hyderabad Recruitment 2021
- Medical Officer Jobs in Hyderabad For MBBS at District Medical and Health Officer, Hyderabad - Apply Now
Medical Officer Jobs in Hyderabad For MBBS at District Medical and Health Officer, Hyderabad - Apply Now
Last updated: May 28, 2021 15:40 PM | Abisha
|Company Name||District Medical and Health Officer, Hyderabad Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Medical Officer Jobs|
|No of Posts||75 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 20,050 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Hyderabad Jobs|
|Similar Jobs||Telangana Govt Jobs|
The appointment is purely temporary on contract basis under NHM. The contract is initially for a period of one year. However, every year new contract has to be signed and valid for the period as indicated in the contract.
1. Name of the Post: Medical Officer (Part Time)
2. No. of Posts: 75
3. Salary Pay per month: 20,050/-
4. Qualifications: MBBS Degree as entered in the schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 as subsequently amended, registered with TS/AP Medical council.
i. SSC or Equivalent examination,
ii. Intermediate (or) 10+2 examination,
iii. Latest Caste Certificate issued by the Tahsildar/MRO concerned,
iv. PH certificate in respect of candidates claiming reservation under Quota,
v. Relevant certificates in respect of candidate claiming Ex-Serviceman Quota,
vi. Bonafide certificates for the study from 1st to 7th class and in case of private study, Residence certificate from the Tahsildar/MRO concerned,
vii. Marks memos of MBBS (Consolidated/Year wise) ,
viii. Provisional Certificate of MBBS,
ix. Registration Certificate from AP/TS Medical board,
x. One photograph duly pasted and signed across on the application form.
1. That he/she has to execute an agreement bond in the format on a non judicial stamp paper worth Rs.110/- agreeing to the above terms and conditions, from the date of reporting for duty concerned.
2. The District Selection Committee is not responsible, for any discrepancy in Bio-data particulars while submitting the application directly. The applicants are therefore, advised to strictly follow the instructions and guidelines in their own interest, before submitting the application.
3. The particulars furnished by the applicant in the Application Form will be taken as final, and data entry is processed, based on these particulars only. Candidates should, therefore, be very careful in Submitting the Application Form
4. Incomplete/incorrect application form will be summarily rejected. The information, if any furnished by the candidate subsequently in any other format of application will not be entertained by the District Selection Committee under any circumstances. Applicants should be careful in filling-up the application form and submission. If any lapse is detected during the scrutiny, the candidature will be rejected even though he/she comes through the final stage of recruitment process or even at a later stage.
5. Before Submission of Application Form, the Candidates should carefully ensure his/her eligibility for this recruitment. Relevant certificates should be submitted issued by competent authority to claim their candidature. No relevant column of the application form should be left blank; otherwise application form will not be accepted.
6. The appointment for above posts on contract basis is purely on temporary basis and is liable to be terminated at any time without any notice or assigning any reason thereof,
7. Contract period will be one year from the date of commencement of agreement/ from the date of posting,
8. This contract appointment does not confer any right for regular appointment,
9. They are only eligible for 15 days of Casual Leaves per year and 120 days of Maternity leave for women, without any pay and are not eligible for any kind of Leave like Earned Leave, Half Pay Leave or Commuted Leave and in case of unauthorized absence for more than one month, their services will be terminated without any notice.
10. The temporary services for the above posts on contract basis do not qualify for any pensionery benefits.
11. That he/she has to discharge the duties for the above posts in the institution, to which he/she is posted, to the entire satisfaction of the superiors and incase of any default, he/she will be liable for termination without any notice
12. That he/she has to maintain absolute integrity and devotion to his/her duties.
13. If the candidate is willing to resign, he/she should submit one month prior notice in advance, to the undersigned,
14. That he/she will not be transferable from the place of posting to any other place during the period of contract. However, keeping in view of Medical emergency, Employer has right to shift his/her services, wherever is required, for administrative convenience.
15. That during their contract period, the original certificates will remain under the custody of this office till the date of completion of contract,
Selection Procedure :
1. Recruitment shall be done by the District Selection committee for the District Health Society. The District Selection committee shall consist of the following members:
a) District Collector - Chairman
b) DM&HO - Member-convener
c) Dy. Director, Social Welfare - Member
d) DCHS - Member
e) Any other member the chairman- Member
f) Selections will be done based on the following criteria.
a. Total marks are 100 of which 90 marks will be allotted basing on the marks obtained in qualifying examinations and 10 marks will be awarded for the age
b. Selection list will be prepared from the finalized merit list duly following the rule of reservations and presidential order.
How to Apply :
a. Application forms along with the instructions can be downloaded from district official website i.e., www.hyderabad.telangana.gov.in
b. Filled in application form shall be submitted from 25.05.2021 to 29.05.2021 during office hours (from 10.30 AM to 05.00 PM), at the Seminar Hall, O/o the DM&HO, 4th Floor, Harihara Kala Bhavan, Patny, Secunderabad.
3. Download the application form from website and attend the Walk-in-interviews from 25.05.2021 to 29.05.2021 during office hours (from 10.30 AM to 05.00 PM), at the Seminar Hall, O/o the DM&HO, 4th Floor, Harihara Kala Bhavan, Patny, Secunderabad along with following original certificates with a set of self-attested copies, failing which no candidate will be entertained later.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from District Medical and Health Officer, Hyderabad, please click on the Apply Now button below.