Medical Officer, General Duty Medical Officer jobs in Mumbai for MBBS at BARC Hospital - Apply Now
Last updated: Apr 23, 2021 16:52 PM | Ranjani
|Company Name||BARC Hospital Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Medical Officer, General Duty Medical Officer Jobs|
|No of Posts||2 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 38,029 - Rs. 45,098 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Mumbai Jobs|
|Similar Jobs||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
Recruitment for Medical Officer (ENT) on Locum/Adhoc Basis
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre conducts walk-in-interview for appointment of Medical Officer (ENT) on Locum/Adhoc basis:
1. Educational Qualifications & Experience: a) MS/MD/DNB degree or Diploma from recognized university in the specialty. b) Candidate having Diploma must possess minimum 02 years of post-diploma experience in the specialty. The Degree/Diploma should not have been awarded before December, 2016 preferably.
2. Emoluments: 45,098/- plus DA (pre-revised) admissible to SO/D (Medical Officer)
3. No. of posts: 01 (One)
4. Period of appointment: Not more than 89 days at one time, maximum 02 spells.
Recruitment for General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) on Adhoc / Locum Basis
1. Educational Qualifications: MBBS with one year relevant experience. Mandatory internship will not be counted as experience. Candidate with institutional experience will be preferred.
2. Desired Experience: Candidate with Casualty experience and worked as General Duty Medical Officer/General Practice will be preferred. Basic computer knowledge is desired as the GDMOs will have to enter patient’s medical data in the computer.
3. No. of posts: 04 (Four)
4. Emoluments: Consolidated payment of ` 38,029/- p.m. plus DA (pre revised) admissible to SO/C (Medical Officers)
5. Working hours: Monday to Saturday 8 hours per day. (6 days a week except Sunday & Public holiday), as per requirement as permissible in OPD & ward /fever ward.
6. Period of appointment: Not more than 89 days at one time, maximum 02 spells
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
WALK IN INTERVIEW On 28TH April, 2021 (Wednesday) between 10:30 Hrs. to 16:00 Hrs.
Interested candidates may attend the interview along with one set of self-attested Xerox copies as well as original certificates of date of birth, educational qualification (Class X, XII, Diploma, MBBS and Post Graduate Degree – year wise Mark sheet, Degree, Passing and Internship completion certificate etc.), registration and experience certificate, one passport size self-photograph at Ground Floor Conference Room No. 1, Near Library, BARC Hospital, Anushaktinagar, Mumbai – 400094.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from BARC Hospital, please click on the Apply Now button below.