MECON Limited Sarkari Naukri 2020 - Recruitment of Manager, Senior Chemist, More vacancies - 75000 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Feb 12, 2020 16:17 PM | Sivasanagri
|Company Name||MECON Limited Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Manager, Senior Chemist, More Vacancies Jobs|
|No of Posts||13 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 25,000 - Rs. 75,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Ranchi Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||05/03/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Jharkhand Govt Jobs|
1. Position: Manager
2. Qualification: Degree in Engineering with MBA / PGDM (Specialization in Marketing / Sales Management) or equivalent 2 years duration course)
3. Post Qualification Experience: Minimum 16 years of experience in the field of market survey/market research including end use demand study in the areas of industrial products.
4. Design Office - Metro Location: 70,000 - 75,000
5. Position:Sr. Chemist
6. Post Qualification ExperienceMinimum 11 years of experience in the field of Environment Monitoring and Analysis of various environments. Parameters for Stack emissions, Ambient air, water, waste water, soil, solid and Hazardous waste, Microbiological, Metrological and Socioeconomic Study
7. Design Office - Metro Location:60,000 - 65,000
8. Qualification: BSc with Chemistry / Environmental Science
9. Position:Assistant Protocol Officer (Airports)
10. Post Qualification Experience: Minimum experience of 02 years of handling protocol duty at Airport.
12. QualificationGraduate in any discipline
13.. Position:Personal Secretary
14. Qualification: Graduation in any discipline with certificate course (Minimum 01 year duration) in Stenography(in English)/Secretarial services
15. Post Qualification ExperienceMinimum 02 years working experience with in-depth knowledge of MS Office & other computer skills and short hand typing
16. Design Office - Metro Location: 21,000 - 25,000
i. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
ii. The Candidates employed in Central / State Govement / Public Sector Enterprises / Autonomous bodies shall either forward their application through Proper Channel or must produce No Objection Certificate (NOC) from their present employer at the time of
interview. In case, the application of candidate is not forwarded through proper channel and the candidate fails to produce NOC from his/her present employer at the time of interview, the candidate will neither be interviewed nor be paid any TA. For forwarding
the application through Proper Channel, the candidate needs to apply online, complete the application process and forward the hard copy of the online application to MECON Limited through their present employer. The application may be forwarded to “Deputy
Manager (Personnel), Recruitment Section, Personnel Department, MECON Limited, Doranda, Ranchi, Jharkhand - 834002”.
iii. The Candidate shall produce all original certificates/documents before interview failing which they will neither be interviewed nor be paid any TA.
iv. All qualifications should be recognized by AICTE / UGC / appropriate Indian Statutory Authorities.
v. The candidates are required to upload copy of Final Certificate for Graduation and Post- Graduation, as applicable. In case the candidate has not got final Degree / PG Degree certificate then the provisional Degree / PG Degree certificate needs to be uploaded. Non-submission of Degree / PG Degree certificate may lead to rejection of the candidature
1. Opening date for submission of Online application. 20.02.2020 (11:00 AM) (Thursday)
2. Closing date for submission of Online application. 05.03.2020 (05:00 PM) (Thursday)
Selection Procedure :
1. The mode of selection shall be Personal Interview. The mode of selection may be changed, if required, at the discretion of Management. Before applying, the candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria. Candidature will be subject to verification of details / documents when the candidate reports for interview, if shortlisted or at any stage of the recruitment process/ appointment.
2. Personal Interview: List of candidates who are provisionally shortlisted for the Interview will be uploaded on MECON’s website and they will be intimated about the date, time and venue of interview through their registered E-mail ID as filled by the candidates in the online application form. Similarly, the final list of selected candidates will also be uploaded on MECON’s website and they will also be intimated about Documents Verification & Medical Examination through MECON website and their registered E-mail ID only.
How to Apply :
1. Candidates satisfying the conditions of eligibility criteria shall apply online through our website www.meconlimited.co.in ,Careers Career OpportunitiesClick here to apply Online from 20.02.2020 to 05.03.2020. No other mode of submission of application is allowed.
2. While applying online, candidate needs to upload the following documents:- a) Scanned copy of the recent passport size colour photograph in jpg/jpeg format (size not exceeding 40 KB). b) Scanned copy of signature with Black ink pen in jpg/jpeg format (size not exceeding 40 KB)
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from MECON Limited, please click on the Apply Now button below.