MECON Limited Recruitment 2020 - Inquiry Authority Vacancies - Apply Now
Last updated: Aug 19, 2020 13:09 PM | Sivasanagri
|Company Name||MECON Limited Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Inquiry Authority Jobs|
|No of Posts||Various|
|Job Location||Ranchi Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||18/09/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Jharkhand Govt Jobs|
Empanelment Of Retired Executives As Inquiry Authority (I.a.) To Conduct Departemntal Inquiries In Mecon Ltd MECON, A Premier Miniratna, Schedule ‘A’, Govt. of India Enterprise under Ministry of Steel, providing Engineering, Consultancy and Project Management Services invites applications from willing and eligible retired Officers/ Executives of MECON or any other CPSEs or Central Government to serve as the empaneled Inquiry Authority for conducting departmental inquires.
1. Position: Retired Executives
2. Eligibility: The eligibility conditions for empanelment of retired Officers/ Executives as Inquiry Authority (for brevity I.A.) to conduct departmental inquiries are as under:
3. Retirement status: Must have retired from MECON or any other CPSEs or Central Government.
4. Grade: Not below the grade of E-7 for in case of CPSE and not be below the rank of Deputy Secretary or equivalent in case of Central Government Service.
5. Age: 65 years of age (Upper Limit) on the date of empanelment.
6. Experience: Must have conducted at least two departmental inquiries as I.A. while in service.
7. Disciplinary Case Status: Must not have been imposed with any kind of punishment (including warning letter, if warning letter is not a punishment as per respective organization) in any Departmental Disciplinary Case OR no case is pending at the time of submission of the application or at the time of empanelment.
8. Others: Must be generally in good health and mind and fit to perform the duties assigned to the task.
9. Retirement: It means superannuation as well as Voluntary Retirement (VR). 3.0. Validity of the Empanelment:
10. The empanelment of the I.A. for conducting departmental enquiry shall be valid for a period of 03 (three) years. 3.2 The number of cases assigned to the I.A. may be restricted to 4 (four) in a year with not more than 2 (two) cases at a time.
11. Rates of Honorarium:
a. No. of witnesses (includes both Management and Defence Witness): Where the number of witnesses cited are more than 10
b. Rates of Honorarium per Case (in Rs.): 40,000/- - 60,000/-
c. No. of witnesses (includes both Management and Defence Witness): Where the number of witnesses cited are between 6-10
d. Rates of Honorarium per Case (in Rs.): 30,000/- - 40,000/
e. No. of witnesses (includes both Management and Defence Witness): Where the number of witnesses cited are between 6-10
f. Rates of Honorarium per Case (in Rs.):20,000/-- 40,000/-
12. Travel and Accommodation: The I.A. shall be entitled for Rail (AC 1st Class) or Air travel (economy class). The accommodation shall be arranged by the Company ordinarily in its transit house/guest house and in case of non-availability, the accommodation in hotel shall be arranged.
13. Assignment of Inquiry: The D.A. at his/her discretion shall decide the assignment of departmental inquiry to the empaneled I.A. based on their willingness for a case, experience in the field and status of residence etc.
1. The application not duly filled shall be summarily rejected and no further correspondence shall be made from either side.
2. MECON reserves the right to cancel/ review and/ or modify the provisions of this scheme/ guideline, if required, without issuing any further reason or assigning any reason thereof.
Terms and Conditions of Empanelment
1. The I.A. shall maintain utmost secrecy in relation to the documents/ records/ data/ information etc. which shall come to his/ her possession arising out of and in course of inquiry and shall utilize the same exclusively for the purpose of the said inquiry and not for any other purpose whatsoever.
2. No such documents/ records/ data/ information etc. shall be divulged to anyone during the inquiry or thereafter.
3. All the records shall be handed over in person (both in hard copy and in digital form) to the D.A. In case of non-availability of the D.A. for any reason, the same shall be handed over to the Chairman and Managing Director (CMD), MECON.
4. He/ she has not been punished in a Disciplinary Proceeding nor prosecuted in a criminal proceeding in the manner as stated at para 1.5. and 1.6. 7.5. He/ she must be in good mental and physical condition in the manner as stated at para 1.7.
5. The I.A. shall be required to give an undertaking to the above effect while at the time of applying and also while taking up the assignment.
Selection Procedure :
Personal Interview. It may be either face to face or telephonic or through Video Conferencing.
How to Apply :
1. Interested retired officers/executives meeting the above requirements may apply by visiting Careers section of MECON’s website www.meconlimited.co.in. Candidates may download the application form (attached with the advertisement) and send it duly filled in after affixing recent passport size photograph along with self-attested copies of all required documents as mentioned in the application format, by Registered post/ Speed Post/ Courier to Deputy Manager (HR) – Recruitment Section, Human Resources Department, MECON Limited, Vivekananda Path, At/PO: Doranda, Ranchi-834002 (Jharkhand).
2. Alternatively, the applicants may send the soft copy duly signed wherever required through email to the firstname.lastname@example.org email id. In the subject line of the email, it should be mentioned as “Application for Empanelment of Inquiry Authority”
3. The envelope containing the application shall be superscribed as “Application for Empanelment for Inquiry Authority”
4. The last date for receipt of application shall be 18.09.2020 (end of Office hours).
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from MECON Limited, please click on the Apply Now button below.