MECON Limited Recruitment 2020 - Junior Executive Vacancies - 38,000 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Sep 29, 2020 10:25 AM | Sivasanagri
|Company Name||MECON Limited Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Junior Executive Jobs|
|No of Posts||8 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 35,000 - Rs. 38,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Ranchi Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||12/10/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Jharkhand Govt Jobs|
MECON, A Premier Miniratna, Schedule “A”, Govt. of India Enterprise under Ministry of Steel, providing Engineering, Consultancy, Contracting and Project Management Services invites application from committed, result oriented, suitably qualified and experienced individuals for the following position purely on full time fixed tenure contract basis. The details of post and eligibility criteria are indicated below. All eligible and interested candidates may appear for “Walk – in Interview” on the date, time and place notified.
1. Name of the Post: Junior Executive (Finance)
2. Number of Post 08 nos.
3. Minimum Educational: Qualification CMA or CA
4. Experience NIL
5. Age Limit 30 Years (As on 01.09.2020)
6. Duration of Contract 3 years (subject to satisfactory performance every year during the period of contract).
7. Type of Engagement Full Time Fixed Tenure (FTFT) Contract Basis
8. Remuneration: ₹35,000/- Per Month (Consolidated) –(If posted at Design office) ₹38,000/- Per Month (Consolidated –(If posted at Site office)
9. Place of posting Any project /Location/Office of the Company, as per the requirement.
10. Other Benefits Medical Facility and accommodation – As per rules / Practice of the company
11. Duration Of The Contractual Engagement: The contract is for a maximum period of 3 years. However, the selected candidates shall be issued with offer of appointment initially for a period of 1 year and it will be renewed after every spell of 1 year based on satisfactory performance
12. Place Of Posting: Candidates may be posted in any project / location / office of the Company as per the requirement. Only candidates willing to serve anywhere in India should apply.
i. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
ii. In case, the candidate fails to produce NOC from his / her present employer at the time of interview, the candidate will not be allowed for interview.
iii. The Candidate shall produce all original certificates, documents before interview failing which they will not be interviewed.
iv. The candidates are required to upload copy of Final Certificate of CA / CMA. Nonsubmission of certificate may lead to rejection of the candidature.
v. Each document to be uploaded while applying online should be duly Self Attested.
vi. Company takes no responsibility to collect any certificate/ remittance sent separately.
vii. Furnishing of wrong / false information will lead to disqualification and MECON will not be responsible for any of the consequences of furnishing such wrong / false information. If at any stage during the recruitment and selection process or joining, it is found that candidates has furnished wrong / false information or is found ineligible with respect any of the eligibility parameters, his / her candidature will be rejected forthwith.
viii. Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the requirements of essential qualification, requisite experience, age etc. and satisfy themselves that they are eligible for the post. When scrutiny is undertaken, if any claim made in the application is not found substantiated, the candidature will be rejected and decision of MECON shall be final.
ix. If any discrepancies are found in the data filled by the candidate on the application and that of the original testimonies, the candidature of such candidates is liable to be rejected. Hence, utmost care should be taken to furnish correct details before submitting the application.
Selection Procedure :
1. The mode of selection shall be Walk – In Interview.
2. Before applying the candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria. Candidature will be subject to verification of details / documents when the candidate reports for interview.
3. The final list of selected candidates will be uploaded on MECON’s website and they will also be intimated about Documents Verification & Medical Examination through MECON website and their registered E-mail Id only.
4. The candidates selected shall be required to join MECON within 20 days from the date of offer of appointment. No request for extension of joining time shall ordinarily be entertained. The decision of MECON shall be final in this regard.
How to Apply :
I. Candidates satisfying the conditions of eligibility criteria shall apply online through our website www.meconlimited.co.in → Careers → Career Opportunities → Click here to apply Online from 28.09.2020 to 12.10.2020. No other mode of submission of application is allowed.
II. While applying online, candidate needs to upload the following documents:-
a) Scanned copy of the recent passport size colour photograph in jpg/jpeg format (size not exceeding 40 KB).
b) Scanned copy of signature with Black ink pen in jpg/jpeg format (size not exceeding 40 KB)
c) Scanned copies of the self attested documents in pdf format as follows:
1. Matriculation / Secondary Board level certificate / Municipal birth certificate, in support of age.
2. Final Certificate for CA / CMA.
3. PAN Card.
4. Candidates belonging to OBC (Non-Creamy Layer), SC / ST will have to upload self attested copy of valid caste certificate. OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) certificate should be as per the format prescribed by Government of India and it must be issued on or after 1st September 2019.
5. For PwD category, certificate in the prescribed format of Govt. of India duly issued by the competent authority, has to be uploaded.
6. Candidates belonging to Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) will have to upload self attested copy of valid Income & Asset certificate issued by the competent authority as per OM No.36039/1/2019-Estt (Res) dated 31.01.19 of DoPT, Ministry of PPG&P, Govt. of India.
7. Discharge / Service Certificate in case of Ex-Servicemen.
8. Certificate issued in the prescribed format by the competent authority in respect of J&K domicile, if applicable.
9. Meritorious Sportspersons certificate (if applicable). Ref. Adv.No:18.104.22.168/2020/Cont/05 dated: 21/09/2020
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from MECON Limited.To Apply for the job posting from MECON Limited, please click on the Apply Now button below.