Market Research Trainee jobs in Kochi at Spices Board of India - APPLY NOW
Last updated: Jul 30, 2021 17:36 PM | Lavanya
|Company Name||Spices Board of India Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Market Research Trainee Jobs|
|No of Posts||2 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 20,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Cochin/Kochi/Ernakulam Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||12/08/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Kerala Govt Jobs|
1. Post: Market Research Trainee
2. No of Post: Two (2) Nos.
3 Category: General
4. Stipend: Rs.20,000/- per month
5. Method of selection Walk-in-test(objective type and/or descriptive type)
6., Training Location: Kochi, Kerala
7. Tenure of Training: One year from the date of joining (extendable to one more year))
8. Leave eligibility: One day per month
a. PG Degree in International Business/International Marketing/Foreign Trade/Agri. Business from a recognized university/reputed institution with 50 %marks. Or MBA with specialization in International Business/ International Marketing/ Foreign Trade/ Agri. Business from a recognized university/ reputed institution with 50% marks. Or
b. Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management (PGDBM) – 2 years (Full time course) with specialization in International Business/ International Marketing/ Foreign Trade/ Agri. Business from a recognized university/ reputed institution with 50% marks.
10. Skills and competencies required:
a. Sound knowledge of International Business procedures and practices, Ability to carry-out trade policy-oriented research, Strong mathematical and analytical skills, Computer skills: Use Excel functions to organize and analyze data, Create charts,graphs and presentations, Good written and spoken communication skills in English;
b. Good observation, investigation, judgment and decision making skills, Ability to understand technical and complex information, Self-starter with the ability to strategically plan own works, Good net worker with the ability to maintain a positive and fruitful dialogue and ability to maintain a positive and fruitful dialogue and relationship with Exporter and trade related organizations; Excellent inter-personal skills, ability to work as part of a team.
1. passport size color photograph,
2. original certificates for:
a. Identity proof (Voter card, Aadhaar card etc.)
b. proof of age
c. proof of education and training
d. Caste Certificate
e. publications if any
3. One set of attested photocopies of the above document stapled to the filled-in and
Selection Procedure :
How to Apply :
1. Eligible candidate appearing for the test should fill-in and sign the form placed of this notice and bring along with all necessary documents given
2. Venue, Date and time of Walk-intest for Market Research and Statistical Analysis Trainee: Venue: Spices Board (Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt. of India) “Sugandha Bhavan” N.H.By Pass, Palarivattom.P.O, Kochi – 682025, Kerala, India
3. Candidates who have not yet received their final PG degree need not appear for the walk-in-tes: Date: 12th August, 2021, Time: 9.30 AM to 10.00 AM : Document Verification, The walk-in test for eligible candidates will be conducted thereafter on the same day. The number of trainees indicated is provisional and may vary at the time of selection.
File No.ADM/APP/MRT-SAT/2018-19 Date: 27th July, 2021
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Spices Board of India, please click on the Apply Now button below.