Manager Business/Development Executive jobs in Shilong at NEHU - APPLY NOW
Last updated: Jul 24, 2021 12:12 PM | Sivasanagri
|Company Name||NEHU Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Manager Business/Development Executive Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Job Location||Shilong Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||10/08/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Meghalaya Govt Jobs|
Applications are invited for the Post of Program Manager Business/Development Executive in the DBT sponsored project at North-Eastern Hill University, Tura Campus, Tura-794002, Meghalaya. The Post is purely temporary and terminable at any time without prior notice or assigning any reason thereof. The person engaged, shall not be entitled for any claim implicit or explicit for permanent absorption in the University. The Project Investigator reserves the right to add/delete/modify or cancel the advertisement.
1. Nature of Post: The vacancy is to be filled-up purely temporary for an initial period of 1 years and further extendable for 2 years. The appointment shall come to end on the expiry of the project period
2. Program Manager/Business Development Executive: (No. of post- 01)
3. Qualifications & experience: Engineering graduate with MBA, from a leading institution with experience in dealing with Agriculture/Food Technology/Biotechnology/engineering startups and prior experience with incubation activity. A minimum of 3 – 5 years of experience in mentoring projects in the fields of innovations from and for grassroots and incubation. Demonstrated ability to cultivate, build and maintain strong working relationships with start-ups, entrepreneurs, mentors, universities, research institutions, industry experts, associations, chamber of commerce & industries, state & central government, and angel investors.
4. Pay scale: As per DBT Norms
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Making business plans for small scale innovators, grassroots entrepreneurs, tech students, and other incubatees
2. Develop market for community based herbal products of SRISTI Innovations, a Sec 8 non-profit company and SRISTI Lab
3. Mobilise resources for supporting ventures, creating value chain and building a viable portfolio of the startups and the SIIE (Sanctuary of Inclusive Innovations and Entrepreneurship), a BioNEST incubator supported by BIRAC, DBT.
4. Develop, implement new initiatives for incubation service offerings to entrepreneurs & start-ups.
5. Grow the brand equity of the Incubator Forum. Coach entrepreneurs and start-up companies in business development.
6. Assist entrepreneurs in proposal writing, pitch deck, business development, fundraising as well as relevant linkages to established companies for business opportunities.
7. Develop and leverage industry, academics, investors & institutional network for the benefit of the incubation program.
8. Develop & manage a network of entrepreneurs, start-ups, mentors, institutions, funding agencies, investors and industries.
9. Ensure development of appropriate marketing material to promote incubated companies.
10. Organize events to facilitate collaborations, technology tie-up, business development
Selection Procedure :
Mere fulfilment of the minimum prescribed qualification and experience will not vest any right on a candidate for being called for interview. Only the candidates short listed by a duly constituted Screening Committee will be called for interview. In case a large number of applications are received for the post, the Screening Committee may limit the number of candidates to be called for interview. The decision of the Committee in this regard will be final. No interim inquiries in this regard will be entertained.
How to Apply :
Candidates must send the detailed Biodata via mail along with the self-attested copies of all certificates of qualifications and experience through online in the provided email id. Last date for receiving application by mail: 10.08.2021.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from NEHU, please click on the Apply Now button below.