- Govt Jobs
- Kolkata District TB Control Society Recruitment 2021
- Laboratory Technician Jobs in Kolkata at Kolkata District TB Control Society - Apply Now
Laboratory Technician Jobs in Kolkata at Kolkata District TB Control Society - Apply Now
Last updated: Jul 16, 2021 12:29 PM | Abisha
|Company Name||Kolkata District TB Control Society Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Laboratory Technician Jobs|
|No of Posts||6 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 22,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Kolkata Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||31/07/2021|
|Similar Jobs||West Bengal Govt Jobs|
Applications are hereby sought from the eligible candidates for the selection of the following posts of National Tuberculosis Elimination Program (NTEP) under Kolkata District TB Control Society (Kolkata Municipal Corporation) on purely contractual basis, as per norms of State NUHM Society of West Bengal.
1. Post Name: Laboratory Technician LT
2. Name of the Programme: NTEP
3. No of Vacancy: 06
4. Monthly Consolidated Renumeration: Rs 22000
5. Essential Qualification: 1. Intermediate (10+2) 2. Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology or Equivalent from a Government recognized institute
6. Preferential Qualification:. One year experience in NTEP OR Sputum smear microscopy Candidate with higher qualification to be given preference like Graduate or Post graduates.
7. Job Responsibilities:
i. Follow the standard operating procedures for sputum smear microscopy, including sputum collection, smear-making, staining and reading the smears, etc. Maintain the Laboratory Register and report the results to the Medical Officer managing the patient.
ii. Coordinate with other staff to ensure that patients with productive cough for two weeks or more and symptomatic contacts of TB patients undergo sputum examination and receive sputum containers and necessary instructions.
iii. Promote AFB microscopy as primary tool for diagnosis of TB. Assist the MO-PHI in identification of MDR-Suspect and ensure collection and transportationof sputum specimens for Culture and DST as per guidelines.
Selection Procedure :
1. Scoring system for eligibility for the interview will be as per State Health Samity Govt of West Bengal Norms, Essential Qualification and Academics 30, Experience 10 and preferential Qualilication 10.
2. After interview, short listed STLS and LTs will also have PRACTICAL EXAMS before final selection.
How to Apply :
I. Candidate has to mail scan copies their application form with all relevant Self attested documents by registered post or by hand to the address, Office of the CTO, Tangra Chest Clinic, 15 Gobindo Khatick Road, Kolkata 46 within 31st July 2021 - 3 PM
2. May e mail the scanned documents firstname.lastname@example.org (due to covid and lockdown situation) also within 31st July 21 -3 PM.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Kolkata District TB Control Society, please click on the Apply Now button below.