Lab Assistant Jobs in Secunderabad For DMLT at SCR - Apply Now
Last updated: May 12, 2021 19:35 PM | Abisha
|Company Name||SCR Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Lab Assistant Jobs|
|No of Posts||4 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 21,700 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Hyderabad Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||15/05/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Telangana Govt Jobs|
ln view of Public Health Emergency due to second wave of COVID-21 pandemic, South Central Railway invites applicationsfrom Paramedical staff of Central/State Government/former Railway employees and "Open Market" candidates for utilising their services in Quarantine/Isolation wards exclusively for COVID-19 patients at Central Railway Hospital Lallaguda, Secunderabad purely on temporar:y basis. The present engagement is for period upto 31.03.2022.
1. Post Name: Lab assistants
2. No of Post: 04
3. Qualification: 10 + 2 science stream Plus Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT)
4. Salary: 21700 admissible allowances
1. Expericnce:Candidates applying for the post of Hospital Attendants should possess experience of working at least for one year in a medical facility having at least 20 bed indoor facilities. For all other categories the candidates with experience will be given preference. Candidates while applying should indicate past service rendered, if any including the period of contract put in by them on Indian Railways.
2. As the engagement is done on a temporary measure, the rules regarding communal reservation for SC/ST/OBC/EWS shall not be applicable. Hence, same selection criteria would apply to all candidates.
3. Engagement on contract basis of the candidates will be subject to their being found suitable in the order of merit by Selection Committee. The candidates selected will be placed on panel and will be sent for passing Medical Fitness as per rules in force.
4. The decision of the railway administration in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, penalty for false information, selection, allotment of posts to selected candidates will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection.
5. Candidates who submit fake certificates for securing eligibility, shall be Liable for rejection of his/ her candidature for the particular post for which he /she has applied besides being taken up as per common law for attempt to forgery.
6. Para-Medical Category Candidates ~ ho enter into contract with the Railway administration will not have any claim or right for his/ her continuity in service or automatic extension of the term of contract services or will not have any right in respect of considering of their contract period in regular selection through Railway Recruitment Boardetc.,nor will it confer any right for regularization or absorption.
7. The contract can be terminated by giving 15 days notice on both sides. Railway administration reserves the right to terminate the contract at any'time during the contract period, before completion of contract period giving 15 days notice or payment of 15 days remuneration without assigning any reason whatsoever.
8. The selected candidates fulfilling the above conditions will be called for online interview.
9. The original document verification of only selected candidates will be done and in case of any discrepancy in the documents, the next candidate in the panel will be considered for engagement.
10. The candidates who have applied in response to this notification and could not get engaged/ empanelled may be treated as not selected. In case, they are willing to join as contract staff, they may apply afresh in the ensuing notifications issued if any.
Selection Procedure :
How to Apply :
1. Eligible candidates are advised to fill the details in the link provided in the website www.scr.indianrailways.gov.in. Applications of candidates who have applied for these positions on their own in Central Hospital are being entertained. The selected candidates will be required to join with immediate effect.
2. The vacancy position may increase/ decrease as per administrative requirements. Some waitlisted!stand by candidates will be kept in reserve list for utilising them against vacancies which may arise due to absenteeism or due to additional requirements.
3. The last date for submission of online applications is 15.05.2021. However candidates are free to apply immediately and they shall be interviewed as per their turn
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from SCR, please click on the Apply Now button below.