Walk In Interview! Kolkata City NUHM Society Recruitment 2020 - Medical Officer Vacancies - 40,000 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Aug 04, 2020 18:31 PM | Abisha
|Company Name||Kolkata City NUHM Society Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Medical Officer Jobs|
|No of Posts||90 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 24,000 - Rs. 40,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Kolkata Jobs|
|Similar Jobs||West Bengal Govt Jobs|
Kolkata City NUHM Society will engage the following personnel as mentioned below for its Urban Primary Health Canters in Kolkata City area purely on contractual basis through walk-in-interview
A) Name of the Post: Medical Officer (Full-time)
1 Number of Post: 42 fUR-OS, SC-14, S.T-04, O.B.C-A-09, O.B.C-B-08, Unreserved (Person with Disabilities) - 2.]
2. Consolidated Remuneration: Rs 40, 000/- (forty thousand) per month.
B) Name of the Post: Medical Officer (Part-time)
3. Number of Post: 48(fortyeight)
4. Consolidated Remuneration: Rs24, 000/- (Twenty four thousand) per month.
5. Essential Qualification: MBBS from a MCI recognized Institute with 1 year compulsory Internship.
The originals photocopies of each of the following documents stated below must be brought at the time of Interview and enclosed the photocopies of documents with the application.
1. Photo proof Identity card (Passport or Voter Id)
2. Proof of Address (Passport or Voter Id)
3. Age Proof of Certificate (Madhyamik or equivalent examination certificate)
4. Certificate of MBBS and Registration.
5. Caste certificate.
The General Information for the Applicants / Candidates are as follows:
1. Application forms not properly filled in or incomplete Application forms are liable to be cancelled.
2. The Essential Qualifications mentioned are the minimum and mere possession of the same dose not entitles the candidate to claim selection. All the essential qualifications must be completed on the date of submission of application.
3. The decision of the competent authority regarding the engagement will be final.
4. The Kolkata City NUHM Society reserves the right to change/ modify any/ all of the above conditions
Selection Procedure :
How to Apply :
1. Venue of Interview : Room No. 254,2nd Floor, PMU, Koll~ata City NUHM Society, 5,S.N.Banerjee Road, Kolkata-700013
2. Interested candidates are requested to visit the official website of KMC -www.kmcgov.in to download Application format and General information
3. Date oflnterview / Reporting Time :- 14.08.2020/ 11.30 am.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Kolkata City NUHM Society, please click on the Apply Now button below.