Kolkata City NUHM Society Recruitment 2020 - Laboratory Technician Vacancies - 17,220 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Aug 08, 2020 12:41 PM | Shalini
|Company Name||Kolkata City NUHM Society Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Laboratory Technician Jobs|
|No of Posts||26 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 17,220 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Kolkata Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||19/08/2020|
|Similar Jobs||West Bengal Govt Jobs|
1. Posts: Laboratory Technician
2. No.of. Posts: 26
3. Essential Qualification: 1) Higher Secondary passed (10+2)from a recognized Board / Institute its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Mathematics and l)iploma in Medical laboratory Technology recognized by the West Bengal State Medical Faculty/ AICTE, with knowledge in Computer, MS Office, internet is required. 2) Must have efficiency in computers including MS Office and Internet. 3) Should be permanent residenWest Bengal.
The General Information and necessary Instructions for the Applicants/Candidates:
1) Application forms not properly filled in or incomplete Application forms are liable to be cancelled. The candidature will also not be considered if the documents required tor the post are not submitted along with application.
2) The Essential Qualifications mentioned are the minimutn and mere possession of the same does not entitle the candidate to claim for selection. All the essential qualifications(lncluding Pass Certificates) must be completed on or befOre the date of submission of application.
3) The application and self attested photocopies of other necessary documents as mentioned below should be arrange in the tk)llowing order at the time of submission of application; Filled in Application Format . Age Proof (Madhyamik or equivalent examination certificate)
4) Mark sheets & pass certificates of the essential academic qualification i.e. Higher Secondary passed from a recognized Board / Institute or its equivalent Diploma in Medical laboratory .Technology recognized by the West Bengal State Medical Faculty/ AIC.TF,. Computer Course Certificate . Caste Certificate . Identity proof (Passport / Voter II)/ Addhaar Card) . Proof Of Address (Passport/V0ter II)/Addhaar Card)
5) The originals of each of the documents stated above must be brought ot applicationtor verification;
6) No rounding ott of marks will be granted. Proportionate marking up to 2 decimal points will be considered.
7) The decision of the competent authority regarding the engagement will be final.
8) The Kolkata City NIJHM Society reserves the right to change / modify any/all of the above conditions.
Selection Procedure :
Selection will be done on merit and practical examination, Applications will be shortlisted on the basis of marks obtained ill linal qualification (highest basic qualification). Shortlised candidates will be called in 1:10 that is for one declared post candidates will be called for practical test. In Computer Test which will count as practical, candidates have to obtain atleast '10% marks to quality tor the post. the basis of marks obtained for merit and computer test a panel will be prepared for recruitinent as per rule. Scoring System: (Total marks 100).
How to Apply :
The eligible candidates are requested to submit their application at the PM Office of Kolkata City NUIIM Society (Address: Room No. 147, 1st floor, 5, S.N. Banerjee Road, Kolkata - 700013) in the prescribed format. They are also requested to carry a photocopy of the filled in application format duly signed by candidates. The date and time Of submission Of application: (Excluding holidays): from to 19.08.2020. time 11.30. am to 4.00 pm (Monday to Friday). Saturday :11.30. am. To 2.00 pm. Candidates will not be allowed to queue after 4.00 pm / 2.00 pm.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from Kolkata City NUHM Society.To Apply for the job posting from Kolkata City NUHM Society, please click on the Apply Now button below.