Walkin Interview! Kolkata City NUHM Society Recruitment 2020 - 101 Medical Officer Vacancies - Salary 40,000 - Apply Soon
Last updated: Oct 05, 2020 19:05 PM | Nandhini
|Company Name||Kolkata City NUHM Society Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Medical Officer Jobs|
|No of Posts||101 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 24,000 - Rs. 40,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Kolkata Jobs|
|Similar Jobs||West Bengal Govt Jobs|
Kolkata City NUHM Society will engage the following personnel as mentioned below for its Urban Primary Health Canters in Kolkata City area purely on contractual basis through walk-in-interview
1.Advertisement No. - 05 [Kolkata City NUHM Society / 2020-21
2.Name of the Post: Medical Officer (Full-time)
3.Number of Post: 43
4.Consolidated Remuneration: Rs 40, 000(Y- (forty thousand) per month.
5.Name of the Post: Medical Officer (Part-time)
6.Number of Post: 58(fifty eight)
7.Consolidated Remuneration: RS24, 000/- (Twenty four thousand) per month.
8.Essential Qualification:- MBBS from a MCI recognized Institute with 1 year compulsory Internship.
The General Information for the Applicants / Candidates are as follows:
1. Application forms not properly filled in or incomplete Application forms are liable to be cancelled.
2. The Essential Qualifications mentioned are the minimum and mere possession of the same dose not entitles the candidate to claim selection. All the essential qualifications must be completed on the date of submission of application.
3. The originals & photocopies of each of the following documents stated below must be brought at the time of Interview and enclosed the photocopies of documents with the application. Photo proof Identity card (Passport or Voter ID)) Proof of Address (Passport or Voter ID or Aadhaar II)) Age Proof of Certificate (Madhyamik or equivalent examination certificate) Certificate of MBBS and Registration. Caste certificate.
4. The decision of the competent authority regarding the engagement will be final.
5. The Kolkata City NUHM Society reserves the right to change/modify any/all of the above conditions
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
Date of Interview/ Reporting Time: 09.10.2020/ 11.30 am.
Venue of Interview Room No. 254,2nd Floor, PMU, Kolkata City NUHM Society, 5,S.N.Banerjee Road, Kolkata-700013 Interested candidates are requested to visit the official website of KMC —www.kmcgov.in to download Application format and General information
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Kolkata City NUHM Society, please click on the Apply Now button below.