Kolkata City Nuhm Society Recruitment 2019: 22,000 Salary Apply for Urban Health Planning and Monitoring Manager Posts
Last updated: Nov 22, 2019 17:06 PM | Fresherslive
|Company Name||KMC Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Urban Health Planning and Monitoring Manager Jobs|
|No of Posts||03 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 22,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Kolkata Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||30/11/2019|
|Similar Jobs||West Bengal Govt Jobs|
Kolkata City NUHM Society will engage the following personnel as mentioned below for PMU purely on contractual basis.
1. Position: Urban Health Planning Monitoring and Manager
2. Qualificati on:Graduation in Dental/Nursing OR Master degree in Life Science (Life Science includes Botany, Zoology, Human Physiology, Micro- Biology, Biochemistry, Bio-Technology, Bioinformatics)/ Master Degree in Economics OR Graduation in Social Science with Masters in Public Health/ Community Health/ Preventive & Social Medicine OR Graduation in any discipline with MBA in Human Resource/ Health Care.The candidates must have efficiency in computers including MS office and internet.
3. Salary: Remuneration: 22000/- per month
2. All Mark sheets & Pass certificates of the essential academic qualification i.e.
3. Graduation & others from a recognized Board / Institute or its equivalent.
4. Computer Course Certificate
5. Caste Certificate
6. Identity proof (Passport / Voter ID/Addhaar Card)
7. Proof Of Address (Passport/ Voter ID/Addhaar Card)
Selection Procedure :
1. Basic Qualification: 85 (based on % of marks obtained in the qualifying examination)
2. computet test: (15 Marks). Candidates must obtain at least 50% marks in Computer Test to qualify for the post.
How to Apply :
2. The date and time of submission of application: (Excluding holidays): From 25-11-2019 - 30-11-2019. Time: 11:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. (Monday to Friday), Saturday: 11:30 am -2:00 p.m. Candidates will not be allowed to queue after 4.00 p.m. / 2.00 p.m.
3. The candidates are also requested to visit the official website: www.kmcgov.in for the application format and other necessary guidelines. Advertisement No - 07/Kolkata City NUHM Society/2019-20
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.To Apply for the job posting from KMC, please click on the Apply Now button below.