- Govt Jobs
- Konkan Railway Corporation Limited Recruitment 2021
- Junior Technical Assistant Jobs in Belapur at Konkan Railway Corporation Limited - Apply Now
Junior Technical Assistant Jobs in Belapur at Konkan Railway Corporation Limited - Apply Now
Last updated: Jul 22, 2021 17:21 PM | Abisha
|Company Name||Konkan Railway Corporation Limited Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Junior Technical Assistant Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 41,418 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Navi Mumbai Jobs|
|Similar Jobs||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) a Public Sector Undertaking under the Ministry of Railways having its Corporate Office at CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai invites applications for the following posts on fixed term contract basis in Civil Engineering department for various Projects related to Construction of Road, Tunnel & New Railway Line etc. executed by KRCL.
1. Post Name: Junior Technical Assistant
2. No of Post: 01
3. Fixed Remuneration: Rs.41,418/- per month (inclusive of 17% DA).
4. Minimum Qualification & eligibility: Diploma/ Degree in Civil Engineering from recognized (AICTE) university.
5. Experience: Minimum 1 year experience in Planning, field Survey, Preparation of DPR / FSR and Supervision of GT works for construction of civil Engineering works preferably Railway and Road works in a PSU / reputed private company.
6. The period of the contract will be initially for a period of one year, extendable to one year or more on satisfactory performance and mutual consent and as per requirement. Remuneration will be revised as per extent guidelines of KRCL for the 2nd year & onward.
7. NOTIFICATION NO.CO/P-R/4C/2021
8. The place of posting will be at Corporate office, Belapur / Nepal.
I. Attested copies of certificate in proof of qualification (As per the qualification specified in Notification)
II. Attested copy of Proof of Date of Birth (SSLC/SSC Certificate/Birth Certificate)
III. Two attested passport size photographs (recent).
IV. Attested copy of document regarding experience, last served and others.
V. Attested copy of service certificate in support of claims for Ex- servicemen. Caste Certificate, if any.
VI. Covid-19 negative test report (RT-PCR) ( which should not be more than 48-72 hours prior to the reporting date of walk-in-interview )
VII. Character certificate.
General Information (Applicable to all applicants):
1. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria only, will be interviewed.
2. Candidates are advised to check their eligibility before walk-in-interview
3. The candidates must bring with them original certificates, along with 1 set of self attested photocopy in proof of age, caste, educational qualification and experience on the date of interview, failing which candidate will not be eligible for interview. In case of Ex-serviceman, Certificate in support of claims for Ex-servicemen.
4. Candidate should bring 1 character certificate from Gazetted Officers/Executives Officers for certifying that he is bearing good moral character.
5. Incomplete or vague educational qualification will be invalid.
6. Even after contractual agreement, if any document/ certificate/ information are found incorrect or false in any scrutiny or verification, then the contractual service will be immediately terminated forthwith without assigning any reason and prior notice, besides legal action which may also be initiated.
7. The Corporation reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ curtail/ enlarge the contract engagement process, if need so arises, without any prior notice and without assigning any reasons therefore.
8. Selected candidates will be required to execute agreement and indemnity bond of Rs. 50,000/- in favour of Konkan Railway Corporation Limited on Rs. 100/- stamp paper to serve the Company for the period specified in the subsequent para below or any further extended period.
9. The outstation candidates must come prepared to stay for minimum 2 days at their own expenses, if required.
10. Selected candidate will have to pass prescribed medical examination before the contract is entered into, for fitness to perform the work awarded.
11. The selected candidates should be able to join at the project site within maximum 30 days after issuing of contract Engagement letter by KRCL, otherwise it is deemed to have lapsed.
Selection Procedure :
1. Mode Of Selection: Walk - In - Interview
2. The candidates shall arrive at the time and venue and get registered with the nominated KRCL official for the walk-in interview as indicated. Group Discussion (GD) or any other elimination round, can be introduced depending on the number of candidates and those candidates who get through in the elimination round will be called for interview.
3. The candidate will be interviewed by a nominated Committee and the selection will be finalized on merit based on the performance in the interview, qualification and post qualification experience gained by the Candidate. KRCL also intents to prepare a standby list, which shall be valid for 01 year from the date of publication of the panel.
4. The decision of the Nominated Committee of KRCL shall be final and binding.
How to Apply :
1. Date, time and place of walk-in interview: 27.07.2021 to 29.07.2021
2. Registration Time:-09.00 hrs to 12:00 hrs only on the date of walk-in-interview.
3. Venue: KR Vihar, Konkan Railway Executive Club, Sector40, Seawoods-West, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra- 400706.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Konkan Railway Corporation Limited, please click on the Apply Now button below.