Junior Research Fellow/ Senior Research Fellow Jobs in Roorkee at IIT Roorkee - Apply Now
Last updated: Nov 17, 2021 09:25 AM | V Sruthi
|Company Name||IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2022|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow/ Senior Research Fellow Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 31,000 - Rs. 35,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Roorkee Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||03/12/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Uttarakhand Govt Jobs|
Applications are invited from Indian nationals only for project position(s) as per the details given below for the consultancy/research project(s) under the Principal investigator (Name: Prof. Kaushik Pal), Dept./Centre: Department of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee.
1. Title of project: Experimental and Theoretical Studies of High Ballistic Impact on Multi Layered Nanocomposites.
2. Project position(s) and number: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)/ Senior Research Fellow (SRF) - 01
3. Qualifications: M. Tech (Material Science/CiviI Engg./Nanoscience & Nanotechnology/Mechanical Engg.) with valid qualified GATE score. (Preference will be given to those candidates who is having the knowledge of composite materials)
4. Emoluments: 31,000/- Per Month (consolidated) for the 02 years and 35,000/-Per Month (consolidated) for the third year.
5. Duration: 3 Year's
6. Job description: Theoretical Studies of High Ballistic Impact on Multi Layered Nanocomposites and any other work assigned by Pl from time to time. It is desirable to have (i) proficiency in simulation work using ANSYS workbench and LS-DYNA; (ii) FORTRAN/PYTHON programming working knowledge.
1. Candidates before appearing for the interview shall ensure that they are eligible for the position they intend to apply.
2. Candidates desiring to appear for the Interview should submit their applications with the following documents to the office of Principal Investigator through email, by post or produce at the time of Interview:
3. Application in a plain paper with detailed CV including chronological discipline of degree/certificates obtained.
4. Experience including research, industrial field and others.
5. Attested copies of degree/certificate and experience certificate.
6. Candidate shall bring along with them the original degree(s)/certificate(s) and experience certificate(s) at the time of interview for verification.
7. Preference will be given to SC/ST candidates on equal qualifications and experience. 8. Please note that no TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
1. The last date for application to be submitted to below mentioned e-mail positively by 03.12.2021 by 5 PM (not applicable for walk in interview)
2. The interview will be held on 07.12.2021 at 10.00 am onwards (online mode)
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from IIT Roorkee, please click on the Apply Now button below.