Junior Research Fellow /Project Associate II jobs in Bhavnagar for M.Sc at CSMCRI - APPLY NOW
Last updated: May 11, 2021 14:54 PM | Lavanya
|Company Name||CSMCRI Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow /Project Associate II Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 18,720 - Rs. 25,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Bhavnagar Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||09/06/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Gujarat Govt Jobs|
1. Project No: GAP/2139/2021-22
2. Post: Junior Research Fellow /Project Associate -II: 01 post
3. Essential Qualifications: M. Sc. in Chemistry/Material Science
4. Desirable experience: Candidate having M. Sc. in Chemistry/Material Science with sound knowledge of polymer synthesis and characterization techniques are desirable. The selected candidate will have to work on the project entitled “Tailoring porous macromolecular organometallic architecture for the mitigation of heavy metals from water” funded from Gujarat Council of Science and Technology (GUJCOST). The candidate will be working on polymer material synthesis, characterization, and their application for removal of heavy metal ions from water and process demonstration.
5. Fellowship: Rs. 25000/- pm + HRA for NET/ GATE qualified, Rs.18,720/- (gross) pm for Non NET/GATE.
6. Duration: The position is purely temporary for one year. It would, not confer any right/claim implicit or explicit for any candidate for claiming absorption in CSIR-CSMCRI.
Selection Procedure :
1. Applications received by email will be scrutinized based on a certain criteria and only shortlisted candidates are eligible as per the criteria will be asked to attend interview using online mode decided by the institute, i.e. Skype or any other. The details of the interview will be sent to the shortlisted candidates by email.
How to Apply :
1. Interested candidates are requested to send the application form along with necessary documents for scrutiny through e-mail to the following addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com. The last date of receipt of E-mail is 9th June 2021.
2. The candidates are requested to send their CV with the following details: (1) Full name and postal address with e-mail address, contact no., Skype id etc., (2) Proof of date of birth, (3) Details of educational qualifications and experience (if any) together with the scanned copies of certificates/ testimonials.
Advt. No.: CSIR-CSMCRI/RES.PLG/GUJ-001/2021-01
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from CSMCRI, please click on the Apply Now button below.