Junior Research Fellow jobs in Varanasi for M.Sc at BHU - Apply Now
Last updated: Apr 13, 2021 16:36 PM | Ranjani
|Company Name||BHU Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 31,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Varanasi/Banaras Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||04/05/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs|
1. Applications are invited for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in a Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB) sponsored project (Project Code P-07/758) entitled “Metal-Oxide superfullerene delivers a versatile platform for catalytic water splitting under confinement” under the supervision of Dr. Somenath Garai, Department of Chemistry, Institute of Science, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi-221005, Uttar Pradesh, India.
2. The project is sanctioned up to One Year (from May 2021 to April 2022). The post is temporary and co-terminus with the project. However, the tenue may also be extended based on the extension of the aforesaid project from SERB.
3. Post Name: Junior Research Fellow
4. Essential Qualifications: M. Sc. in Chemistry with at least 55% aggregate marks.
5. Desirable Qualifications: NET/GATE qualified students will be preferred. Candidates with strong interest and having pre-experience in the field of Catalysis, Electrochemistry, Synthetic and Computational chemistry are encouraged to apply and will thereby be preferred.
6. Salary: INR 31,000 p.m. + HRA as stipulated by the University Norms.
Selection Procedure :
Selection will be made on the basis of performance in the interview. No TA/DA will be provided for attending the interview.
How to Apply :
1. Interested and eligible candidates having strong motivation for research may send a complete biodata, photocopies of self-attested certificates (starting from High School or equivalent to M.Sc. level), One
page SOP and their Master’s thesis as PDF through e-mail at email@example.com within 21 days of the advertisement i.e., up to May 04, 2021. Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
2. The date of interview will be informed by email only. Applicants must provide their valid email address and mobile number together with other records for short listing.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from BHU, please click on the Apply Now button below.