Junior Research Fellow Jobs in Roorkee For M.E/ M.Tech at IIT Roorkee - Apply Now
Last updated: Oct 13, 2021 18:24 PM | Abisha
|Company Name||IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 31,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Roorkee Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||16/10/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Uttarakhand Govt Jobs|
Applications are invited from Indian nationals only for project position(s) as per the details given below for the consultancy/research project(s) under the Principal investigator (Name: Dr. Raja Chowdhury, Asst. piofessor), Dept. Civil Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee.
1. Title of project: Polyphasic assessment of diversity of phototrophic microorganism from cold environments and their bioprospectin g potential.
2. Sponsor of the project: DST (Project number: DST - 1589 - CED).
3. Project position(s) and number: 1, JRF
4. Qualifications: M.Tech./M.E in any branch of engineering, GATE/NET qualified, experience in microbiology, microbial ecology, analytical chemistry, wastewater treatment
5. Emoluments 31,000/pm
6. Duration: 2 yeafs (initially for three months)
7. Job description: Wastewater treatment using algae and bacteria inoculum, study of microbial ecology, developing protocols for detecting trace compounds using chromatographic technique.
Selection Procedure :
How to Apply :
1. Candidates before appearing for the interview shall ensure that they are eligible for the position they intend to apply.
2. Cahdidates desiring to appear for the Interview should submit their applications with the following documents to the office of Principal Investigator through email, by post or produce at the time of Interview:
i. Application in a plain paper with detailed CV including chronological discipline of degree/certificates obtained.
ii. Experience including research, industrial field and others.
iii. Attested copies of degree/certificate and experience certificate.
3. Candidate shall bring along with them the original degree(s)/certificate(s) and experience certificate(s) at the time of interview for verification.
4. Prehrence will be given to SC/ST candidates on equal qualifications and experience.
5. Please note that no TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
6. Those candidates interested to join PhD program in Civil Engineering will be preferred
7. The last date for application to be submitted to office of Principal Investigator is 16th October, 2021, by 5 PM. (not applicable for walk in interview)
8. The interview will be held after 18th October on online mode.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from IIT Roorkee, please click on the Apply Now button below.