Junior Research Fellow Jobs in Roorkee at IIT Roorkee - Apply Now
Last updated: Oct 16, 2021 09:43 AM | Abisha
|Company Name||IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow Jobs|
|No of Posts||2 Posts|
|Job Location||Roorkee Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||25/10/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Uttarakhand Govt Jobs|
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals only for the project position as per the details given below for the Technology Development Project by the Principal Investigator Prof. Bhavesh Kumar Bhalja and Prof. Jeevanand S, under Divyasampark iHUB Roorkee for Devices Materials and Technology f,'oundation (A Section 8 - Not for profit Company) at Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee.
1. Title of Project: Energy optimization for EV Charging Station through Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
2. Project positions: Chanakya Fellow (Junior Research Fellow)
3. No. of Vacancy: 02
4. Location: IIT Roorkee, Roorkee, Uttarakhand, India
a) M. E./ M. Tech. in Artificial Intelligence/ Machine learning/ Embedded systems/ Data Analytics/ Signal Processing/ Control System/Power Electronics/ Power System with good coding skills.
b) Candidate must be GATE qualified. Relevant Experience: Working experience in related areas would be an added advantage.
6. Relevant Experience: Working experience in related areas would be an added advantage.
7. Job Description (In Brief):
a) Need highly motivated candidate to work with academia and industry in the project for optimizing the energy flow in EV charging station, by analyzing (not limited to) the vehicular traffc, weather data, source efficiencies, battery health level etc. to optimize exchange of power between source and loads.
b) Should be conversant with coding in Matlab, Python, C++, and related machine learning softwares.
c) Need to write reports and help generate publications/ patents.
d) Ready to help in developing Proof of Concept for further development of product.
e) Need to achieve the milestones in time and be a quick learner.
8. Duration of the project: Three and half years.
9. Salary as per non-government organization market norms. An opportunity will be available for Ph. D. registration.
Selection Procedure :
1. After shortlisting, candidates will be called for the Interview
2. The date and time of interview will be shared with the shortlisted candidates only.
How to Apply :
1. Candidate should apply by submitting their resume along with self-attested copies of degrees, experience certificates on email@example.com
2. Candidates before appearing for the interview shall ensure that they are eligible for the position they intend to apply.
3. Last Date to apply: 25 October 2021
4. Candidates, appearing for Interview, should bring the following documents:
i. Cover letter with detailed CV including chronological discipline of degrees/ certificates obtained.
ii. Experience including research, industrial field and others.
iii. Please note that no TA/DA is not admissible for attending the interview.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from IIT Roorkee, please click on the Apply Now button below.